LabCorp / Laboratory Corporation of America Holdingsservices provides at labcorp newbury park, california, nurse sandra

My lab order has been messed up twice at the LabCorp Newbury Park center by Sandra. I have a pickline in my arm and my home heath nurse draws the blood and submits it at the Newbury park, Ca center which is a 10 mins drive. In spite of he order being in the system (Dr Elbalki blood draw date 11/27/2018), the ran only partial tests. The lab order was in 2 pages. It was in the LabCorp system and my Nurse also submitted a copy to her. Still only the first page was run. I am not getting any answer to how this discrepancy happened. Previously also similar incident happened where my nurse exactly followed the instructions given by Sandra and they could not run the results saying that the specimen was not correct(Dr Rahbar: blood draw 10/18/2018). You can contact my nurse from Assisted home health-Michelle D (please contact me for her number). I have serious heath issues and every time my blood draw is wasted and my money for doctor appointments is wasted as they get only partial results. My health is impacted badly because of the stress I have to go through. I request you to please look into this matter urgently. I need some compensation in terms of money for my doctor appointments wasted (close to $1200). Please contact me for any questions. My home health nurse can provide justification with me. This has never happened with any other labs that I have been to.

Thanks,