LabCorp / Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings / drug screening for employment
On March 22, 2018 we arrived at the LabCorp in Lewisville around 12:45pm and signed in. The girl at the counter waited more than 10 minutes before acknowledging us. We confirmed that we were early since the drug screening for the afternoon hours started back at 1:30pm.
There was only 1 customer ahead of me and other customers started to slowly come in after 1:30pm. The girl put everyone ahead of us walk-Ins and appointments. So after waiting for more than an hour I went to the window to follow up on whether I would be next to be seen.
She became beligerant advising that people that were being helped all were ahead of me which was not true. So I asked two customers that came in 30 minutes after me if they had an appointment and they said no they walked in to do drug screening for employment. When I approached the girl at the counter again she became very aggressive and disrespectful by talking loud saying I had to wait my turn or else.
So when I asked for the information to contact the corporate office she never would provide me the phone number for complaints. I advised her that we would be reaching out she said fine, I'm not worried I already have a job. Which was very rude and disrespectful.
I am requesting someone follow up with me regarding this issue as I have seen this girl behave like this before when I took my son to this same location for a drug screening for employment. She's very unprofessional and only shows discrimination toward African Americans/ blacks.
More LabCorp / Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings Complaints & Reviews
- Labcorp - rude 
- Labcorp - fraudulent billing 
- Labcorp - credit card charge required for guaranteed services 
- Labcorp - bad experience
- Labcorp - rude did not deliver results on time
- LabCorp / Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings - blood testing
- LabCorp / Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings - self checkout
- LabCorp / Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings - medicare coverage of hgb test for diabetes
- LabCorp / Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings - drug test
- LabCorp / Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings - front desk employee and blood technician