La-Z-Boy / customer complaint about sales/store manager
I ordered a pub table on 13Mar from Kingstowne Village Pkwy, Alexandria Va. My sales person (Monica Selcik) failed to inform me that a pub table was a special order. I've been waiting for a month to find out about delivery. I called and was rushed off the phone by a man who told me he was the sales manager and also standing in as the store manager (S. African descent). He expected me to know that a Chess/Checkers table was a special order. Aside from his condescending tone, I'm very frustrated over the lack of attention and concern that I received. I'd rather spend my money somewhere that values customers. I'd like to cancel and receive a full refund.
More La-Z-Boy Complaints & Reviews
- Lazy Boy Furniture - poor quality/ mechanisims break 
- La-Z-y Boy Spas - don't stand behind warranties lazy on customer service and quality 
- lazyboy sofa and recliner - cheap fabric and mechanisms 
- Lazy Boy - warranty no good 
- La-Z-Boy - delivery charges 
- La-Z-Boy - still have not received my couch after 13 weeks of waiting
- La-Z-Boy - couch purchased september 2016 has metal flex issues with occasional use.
- La-Z-Boy - poor quality of the furniture and service
- Lazy Boy - item defects from delivery still not resolved
- La-Z-Boy - lazy boy leather recliner