La-Z-Boy / customer complaint about sales/store manager
I ordered a pub table on 13Mar from Kingstowne Village Pkwy, Alexandria Va. My sales person (Monica Selcik) failed to inform me that a pub table was a special order. I've been waiting for a month to find out about delivery. I called and was rushed off the phone by a man who told me he was the sales manager and also standing in as the store manager (S. African descent). He expected me to know that a Chess/Checkers table was a special order. Aside from his condescending tone, I'm very frustrated over the lack of attention and concern that I received. I'd rather spend my money somewhere that values customers. I'd like to cancel and receive a full refund.
More La-Z-Boy Complaints & Reviews
- Lazy Boy Furniture - poor quality/ mechanisims break 
- La-Z-y Boy Spas - don't stand behind warranties lazy on customer service and quality 
- lazyboy sofa and recliner - cheap fabric and mechanisms 
- Lazy Boy - warranty no good 
- La-Z-Boy - delivery charges 
- La-Z-Boy - deceptive advertising relating to leather colors
- La-Z-Boy - lazy boy recliner latching device allows recliner to slip down when going back in it.
- La-Z-Boy - disputed account - sales bill #505214 - cust 146680
- La-Z-Boy - delivery
- La-Z-Boy - parts order