La-Z-Boy / customers
I have shopped at many LA-Z-BOY stores in Long Island, New York. I don't understand why people are complaining about not getting their way after a warranty expires. Warranties cannot last forever and nothing can last forever. I had my La-z-boy recliner and sofas for seven years and it still looks brand new. I have purchased bedroom furniture from Macy's that did not last more than two years. After my warranty expired my wood began to crack. Macy's did not come out to fix it because my warranty expired and I worked for them! Did I complain no my warranty expired! What do you expect. Stop complaining about delivery fees which have to be charged to run warehouses and pay the people that run them. You don't work for free and why should they? Stop trying to get something for nothing. If they gave everything away for the price you wanted sure you would be happy but they would be out of business and then you would complain about them no longer in business. Bottomline people when you brought that stainsafe warranty the salesperson told you to call within a certain time frame and stick to your story, but no you didn't listen. Now you want to complain about something you know you had fault in. Customer's are not so innocent and are not always right. I am a consumer and I overhear customer's complaining about things because it did not work for them. Then the customers that really deserve to complain are not heard because of the customers that don't admit fault.
Get a life and make only legitimate complaints! Delivery fees? Come on.
More La-Z-Boy Complaints & Reviews
- Lazy Boy Furniture - poor quality/ mechanisims break 
- La-Z-y Boy Spas - don't stand behind warranties lazy on customer service and quality 
- lazyboy sofa and recliner - cheap fabric and mechanisms 
- Lazy Boy - warranty no good 
- La-Z-Boy - delivery charges 
- La-Z-Boy - deceptive advertising relating to leather colors
- La-Z-Boy - lazy boy recliner latching device allows recliner to slip down when going back in it.
- La-Z-Boy - disputed account - sales bill #505214 - cust 146680
- La-Z-Boy - delivery
- La-Z-Boy - parts order