LA Weight Loss Centers / Fraud and cheating

I payed almost 400$ for LA Weight Loss Centers. I was confused at this, because from the TV commercials I was under the impression that you could pay 7$ a week. I joined because I don't want to grow older and be overweight.

The ladies were all so nice... At first. When I payed them my money, I was under the impression that the LA Lites were included, after all; I had just payed $400. Alas the LA Lites were not. I almost crapped my pants when they had the audacity to urge me to buy some 'Nutra-Grain Bars' 2 boxes at 14$ EACH.

When I read the contract I was disheartened to realize that if you do not consume the $14 per box LA Lites you will not get your money back, because 'you weren't following the program correctly, and I guess that's not their fault. Throughout the diet that they claim 'You're never hungry on, ' I have been absolutely miserable. Not only has my weight been creeping off at an amazingly slow pace, I'm also cranky and HUNGRY.

When I go to weigh in, the ladies are usually quite rude to me once they find out that I opted not to purchase the LA Lites. ALL IN ALL I have to say that LA Weight Loss Centers Diet does not work, and it absolutely sucks to be on. Now I'm hungry, broke and still chubby. Thank You LA Weight loss Centers. I Love to be screwed out of money.

Comments

• Sh
      16th of Jul, 2008
    LA Weight Loss Centers - Scammed Customers
    Springfield
    Missouri

The two centers and their employees took clients money for services they knew they would not be providing. After signing up many customers through a promotional offer, they closed the doors of the business leaving many customers with empty pocketbooks, but with no services or pre-purchased products. They should be ashamed of the way conduct business and the employees should be ashamed of themselves for promoting such underhanded tactics!