[Resolved] La Senzasticky strapless bra

I bought a sticky strapless bra yesterday and I took it out of the package and realized I would not wear it. So I put it back in the box. I went to return it and she said she couldn't refund it because it was out of the box, nobody informed me when I bought it that it was final sale. If the women at the cash register told me it was final sale I would not have purchased it. I feel like I was taken advantage of because it was a pricey product and nobody informed me that once the box was opened I could not return it. I would like a refund please.

• Resolution statement

• La Senza Corporation Customer Care's Response, Apr 13, 2017

Hello Eileen,
    We are sorry to hear that the sticky bra did not work out for you. We are happy to resolve the issue with returning the product. Please contact us by calling our customer care team at [protected] or you can email us at [protected]@lasenza.com.
    We look forward to assisting you!
    Kindly,