La Quinta Inns & Suitessalisbury md hotel.

We had resv for this hotel made by our Softball Assoc. This hotel had a full house and over booked. We got into our room# 406 immed smelled mildew/Mold. I opened the closet doors to see mold and mildew everywhere. We complained to the front desk we were told someone would be up to clean and bleach the room while we were gone. We returned to the room still not clean. I pulled open the curtains for more light only to find more mold all over the Ac unit. Pulled out the filters dust balls flew out like it had never been cleaned. I took them into shower and cleaned my self. the spores on ac unit and in and around the unit were disgusting took pictures of all. lamp shade covered in black spot and brass lamp as well. We once again complained to the manager she said she would have a crew come as we left again to clean the room. A man showed up with a rag and spray!!! The doors of the closet completely covered in mildew spots and water spots on ceiling from the obvious cause water damage and not properly cut out and taken care of. This is a health hazard to all. We asked several of the staff as we noticed mold in ice machine on walls in halls and other areas what was going on in this hotel we were told by several employees that and I quote" This place needs to be shut down its nasty and they just cover it up. We asked to be compensated for it and we were not. We were charged full price at 190.00 a night and have called 2 times times for a manager and of course non avail will call back. I will be calling the Health Dept and make sure no one gets sick due to their lack care for mold from water damage and just covering it up with fresh sprayed popcorn ceilings and paint. This is completely unacceptable we took several pictures as proof and made sure the staff knew and noted all of the concerns.

Jul 25, 2018

Post your comment