La Quinta Inns & Suites / false charge on credit card
We stayed one night at this hotel and after checking out my friend noticed a charge to his credit card for $40.00. He called the franchisel owner/manger about the charge and she said it was due to a curtain rod being broken. I was the last person to leave the room and there was no damage when we left. I explained to her that there was no damage and asked her to remove the charge and she refused and she hung up the phone! I called her back and she said "you're not going to get the answer you want" and hung up the phone again! We are in the process of filing a small claims suit against her. I also made a formal complaint to La Quinta Corp. but they were no help at all! I will never stay at a La Quinta Inn again!
More La Quinta Inns & Suites Complaints & Reviews
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - charged twice 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - hold on debit card
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - incomplete dental crown service since 11/2009 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - overcharged 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - didn't honor long-standing reservations 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - married the relationship work together and cause the problem to all employee at la quinta inn so wrongfully!
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - complaint reference no. 00906201.
- La Quinta Inn Valdosta GA - employee
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - overcharged and rude manager
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - false advertising