La Quinta Inns & Suites / false charge on credit card

600 Wapiti CourtRifle, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 970-625-2676
We stayed one night at this hotel and after checking out my friend noticed a charge to his credit card for $40.00. He called the franchisel owner/manger about the charge and she said it was due to a curtain rod being broken. I was the last person to leave the room and there was no damage when we left. I explained to her that there was no damage and asked her to remove the charge and she refused and she hung up the phone! I called her back and she said "you're not going to get the answer you want" and hung up the phone again! We are in the process of filing a small claims suit against her. I also made a formal complaint to La Quinta Corp. but they were no help at all! I will never stay at a La Quinta Inn again!
Je

Comments

Ma
  23rd of Mar, 2008
I agree! The La Quinta in South Austin, Texas is filthy. Pubic Hairs everywhere, as well as mystery stains! Fun for the whole family that already has congenital syph.
Lb
  2nd of Aug, 2008
Wish I had read this first. We stayed at a La Quinta in Longview, Texas. We checked in at 7:00 AM, and the maid was knocking at 9:30 wanting in to clean the room. My husband called the front desk to ask for some time, and the manager asked if we were experienced travelers, and that all hotels made you leave by 11:00 AM regardless of when you checked in.
The walls are also paper thin apparently, as it sounded like a ball game going on above us so my sleep was
No common sense!! They offered to cut the rate by half after I fussed at them; we got almost no rest after driving all night.
I am disappointed to find the corporation doesn't care about your situation. What ever happened to customer service?
Ki
  24th of Mar, 2009
We stayed at the LaQuinta in Austin. The first room they put us in smelled like stinky feet. They gave us another room and we went in and there was no smell. We dropped our stuff off and then went to eat dinner. When we got back and went into the bathroom it was filthy. We had to clean the tub before we could even take a shower. There was hair on the ceiling and all in the tub.

La Quinta Inns & Suites Logo La Quinta Inns & Suites