La Quinta Inns & Suites / reservations

1 Vista, CA, United States

First it started on December 26, 2018, when i had called la Quinta inn in vista Ca, to book a room adjacent with 4 other reservations we had for 2 days under a different name, As I requested the rooms to be very close together, i spent 7 1/2 minutes on this phone call to the local 760 phone number not an 800 number and when I arrived on Thursday the 27th they said they had no reservation, even after I gave all my credit card information my address everything to this person and the lady that checked me in on the 27th was the same lady that said she answered the phone and was working on that Tuesday. I was quoted a rate of $79 a night, on the phone, And was also told that she would email me a confirmation to the email address I provided. I never got the confirmation.
When I arrived at the hotel on the 27th to check in she said they had no reservation for me, and was very short and sarcastic, asked for my credit card, I presented it to her and she ran it in immediately and said declined, very rudely. now obviously as soon as I walked out the office, I called my card company, they showed no transaction or even an attempt to try and run my card through.But I did give her a different card. And of course, it went through, it processed fine. Now i don't feel too comfortable having all my credit card information just floating around..And also asked why the price change to $89 per night and 99 for the second night, and she had no answer for me . So at this point I asked for a manager, i was told he would be back in an hour by the lady, so I said please ask him to give me a call she said no problem, And of coarse i never heard from the manager either.. for such a big company being ran by Wyndham well I take it you have no customer service skills here very rude and the whole attitude was very bad, very bad. No customer service skills at all!

Ch