La Quinta Inns & Suites / I was charged twice for my room. have been trying to get a refund for a week. manager will not call me back.
I stayed at the La Quinta in Edmond, Ok on 5/25. I looked at my checking account the next week and noticed that my charge of 122.36 was taken out of my account twice. I called the Motel in Edmond. The person I talked to said that he would have the manager call me the next day because only the manager could take care of this.
No phone call the next day. I called back. I was told the same thing. It has now been a week and nothing has been done. I have reservations at a LaQuinta in Norman the end of this month, and another at a LaQuinta in Wichita Falls in August. If I don't get my money back immediately, I am canceling all of my future reservations.
My name is Debbie Snider [protected]. Folio# [protected].
Updated by DeborahSnider, Jun 09, 2018
Found out for sure these were not LaQuinta employees. I think they are watching this webpage for complaints and then calling pretending to be the company complained about. Then they harass you. They are not very smart. You can tell it is staged. Be sure not to leave your phone number or any other information on here. The only reason I did was because I thought I was on LaQuinta's website. Someway I was directed to this one.
More La Quinta Inns & Suites Complaints & Reviews
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - charged twice 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - hold on debit card
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - incomplete dental crown service since 11/2009 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - overcharged 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - $50.00 incidental charge
- La Quinta Inns & Suites 31 W 71st New York, New York. 10023 - front desk attendant and elevator
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - disgusting room/ health hazard
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - bad experience 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - bed bugs & staph infection
- La Quinta Inn Valdosta GA - employee