La Quinta Inns & Suites / hotel filth.
On July 28, 2018 my wife and I stayed at
La Quinta Inn & Suites
600 Bypass Road
In my 67 years I have NEVER encountered such filth and poor maintenance at any lodging facility. The carpets were absolutely disgusting and many things were broken, such as several ice machines (I went floor to floor trying to find one that actually had some ice), lights, etc, There were holes in the walls and the linens and the shower flooded the bathroom floor.
We had booked the stay for two nights but had to check out after enduring one night of these conditions.
Something serious needs to be done about this facility. We travel to Williamsburg every summer but most assuredly will. never, ever consider staying there again. It cost us $168.87 for this terrible experience; I suppose that's the cost of learning a lesson.
Charles T. Ganjamie
1672 Manchester Court
Naples, FL 34109
More La Quinta Inns & Suites Complaints & Reviews
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - charged twice 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - hold on debit card
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - $50.00 incidental charge
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - incomplete dental crown service since 11/2009 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - overcharged 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites 31 W 71st New York, New York. 10023 - front desk attendant and elevator
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - disgusting room/ health hazard
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - bad experience 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - bed bugs & staph infection
- La Quinta Inn Valdosta GA - employee