La Quinta Inns & Suites / customer, service, room cleanliness maids smoking in room
5/13/17, 5/14/17, 5/15/17
7017 Shallowford Road
Chattanooga TN 37421
This hotel is definitely a disgustingly filthy excuse for a place for consumers to stay at.
-grime, crud in the area where door jam meets floor
-torn, stained carpeting
-cracked, moldy stained, hand rail in shower
-dirty, disgusting shower floor
-green slime stained sink drain in bathroom
The maids or someone smoked in the room while we were gone today. Every time the air conditioner clicks on we are greeted by a brand new waft of cigarettes. To bad that in this day and age this occurs to consumers who pay hard earned money to stay in a hotel.
We have stayed in La Quinta's in the past. But never will again.
A full two nights refund is requested, immediately.
More La Quinta Inns & Suites Complaints & Reviews
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - charged twice 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - hold on debit card
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - incomplete dental crown service since 11/2009 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - overcharged 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - $50.00 incidental charge
- La Quinta Inns & Suites 31 W 71st New York, New York. 10023 - front desk attendant and elevator
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - disgusting room/ health hazard
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - bad experience 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - bed bugs & staph infection
- La Quinta Inn Valdosta GA - employee