La Quinta Inns & Suitescustomer service at front desk

I am with the Railroad and several of us for the second week have had issues with our reservations. It may be all new personnel, but they don't seem to be trained properly. These woman have attitudes and then seems like they are flirting with you. Never before had I dealt with an awkward situation checking in.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Ripon, CA This week I checked in on Sunday the 8th of January by whom would be the new manager as she stated. Reached out her hand to welcome me back and the way she did it did not feel right. That's not what a front desk welcome is. We workers are married with families and want none of these awkward situations to continue. We feel this hotel has lost it's cheerfulness and stability it once had.

Gr
Jan 11, 2017

Comments

• Ri
      Jun 09, 2019
    La Quinta Inns & Suites - tv didnt work. printer out of ink, couldnt get a copy of our bill

Tv didnt work, breakfast was cold. Couldnt get a copy of our bill because the girl at desk said printer was out of ink. She was 12 or 14 yrs old. THis was in Mt Pleasant, Tx on may 13.

• St
      Aug 10, 2019
    La Quinta Inns & Suites - WiFi service
    4870 university drive huntsville alabama

This particular location says they offer free WiFi, but you aren't able to be on it but for 5 maybe 10 minutes and you have to, restart the device you are using to get it back connected, you can't just reconnect and it won't stay connected