La Quinta Inns & Suites / bad experience
Stayed at the La Quinta downtown Austin. figured it must be a nice place since I payed almost 150.00 a night. Booked online. Arrived at the hotel and found out that they failed to mention that there is no parking at the hotel. Everything is Valet only. But there is an additional 15.00 a night extra for that! must have been in the small print. Didn't have a choice, paid the cost. Went up to my room. There is a 1" gap around the door, so all of the cold air and noise helped me stay awake all night. The internet is only a good connection if you are in certain rooms. Of course my room was not one of them. The room was fairly clean, but paying the extra 15.00 a night, I could have stayed at the Hyatt for that cost and slept the entire night!
They need to inform people about the parking issue!
More La Quinta Inns & Suites Complaints & Reviews
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - charged twice 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - hold on debit card
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - incomplete dental crown service since 11/2009 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - overcharged 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - $50.00 incidental charge
- La Quinta Inns & Suites 31 W 71st New York, New York. 10023 - front desk attendant and elevator
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - disgusting room/ health hazard
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - bed bugs & staph infection
- La Quinta Inn Valdosta GA - employee
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - poor quality and deplorable customer service