La Palmilla Apartments / ROACHES EVERYWHERE!!!

1 3838 W Camelback RdPhoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: (866) 928-0236

Roaches everywhere!!! Apartments look nice from the outside but after you moved-in, roaches will start to come out. This is the worst place that i ever rented from, I put a complaint over a week a go and still nothing gets done.
They told me someone was gonna come over to take care of this but that was a week a go and still the same...

I have 3 kids, and these people just dont care about it, seriously, DO NOT RENT HERE!!!

Comments

7th of Dec, 2010

You are the third person who says that...

7th of Dec, 2010

I was really thinking in renting there but i wont now...

24th of Mar, 2011

I move in to La Palmilla and never had a problem, no Roaches but I am clean. If I have a problem they would fix it pretty quick. I love living here sigle level own patio and parking.

• Yo
      1st of Nov, 2011

i move in 5 month ago i did see a roach after 2 months of me living in the apartment i told the office and that next week they sprayed my apartment and i have not seen anything since. They told me that if i ever wanted to be but on the list to call them and they would but me on the list for my apartment. they said that it always best to be sprayed 3 time even if you don't see them any more.. I love living here very nice and quiet.

• Mo
      15th of Oct, 2014

Do not expect to get your deposit back from these people, they will find every reason not to give it to you! Stay away from this place! Also whenever you need something fixed prepare to make numerous calls and trips to the office, they are never in the hurry!

3rd of Sep, 2016

I lived there in 2014 and moved out 2016 never had a problem with any roaches. I did ask for repairs it did take about a week to get done. I loved living there had no problems every one in office very nice to me.. I did get my deposit but I only had 99 deposit.. move out I bought my own place.

• Sm
      17th of Sep, 2016

I'm trying to move out of this damn apartments, i have never lived somewhere that complain about visitors family members visiting you feel like your on lock down, the managers drive around the golf cart following you around they take pictures of people walking up to your door, invasion of privacy and one of the managers live here and she tries tell you about visitors when her lives there and i know she has 2 sons that live with her and there friends hang out there i know that apartment was known to smoke weed before going to seville west middle school, what you pay its not worth it, i didnt know low income meant high rent, dont move here