LA Health News / Scam and cheating

Upon going on interviews at LA Health News, I was told it was a salary and commission job with full benefits. Oh...I couldn't have been more wrong! YOu are encouraged not to take salary (doesn't exist) and there are no benefits. You are not told this until after being there for a full month, and commissions are only paid if the 'Boss' has money in his business account. Several tines I was asked, ' can you wait till next week for all of your commissions, ' with the slight undertone of, you will be fired if you don't agree. They say they produce 80k copies of its magazine per month, but that is not true, there is no way. Of over the 1k prospective clients I called on, literally only 2 knew what the hell this crappy magazine was. This place is a fraud, and I highly advise anyone considering a job at LA Health News to stay away!!!

Ro

Comments

• Th
      2nd of Apr, 2009

I also worked there. Once you bring a "big" client that pays on monthly basis they fire you. Once they fire you you are not entitle to your future comissions.