LA Fitness / unauthorized charges
I was previously a member of LA Fitness in Scarborough, Canada. I also had the PT sessions. In March/april I cancelled BOTH my PT and membership. Cancelling the PT membership was both time and hassle and another payment was taken in error. I was also given the wrong information from the club itself. This issue was resolved over phone calls.
Regarding my membership I had to sent a cancellation form to the address in California. I was told once received all payments would stop.
As off today I have been charged by my bank and upon further inspection I can see a payment of $50 was taken from my account and has been taken every month. I was under the impression these payments have stopped months ago. I have just check and payment have been taken for May - Oct that's 5 months payments I did not expect to be taken.
Please help as mentioned I was under the impression everything was cancelled. Unfortunately I have changed email addresses in that time and cannot forward the emails I received from LA Fitness.
I have instructed my bank not to let any further payments go through but that is 5 months of payments you have taken when I didn't even know I was a member.
My updated email address in [protected]@hotmail.com
More LA Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- LA Fitness - confessions of a former la fitness employee 
- LA Fitness - la fitness membership cancellation cheating! 
- LA Fitness - inappropriate behavior at la fitness! 
- LA Fitness - swimming pool 
- Lafitness-Personal Training - misleading/scam 
- LA Fitness - personal training contracts
- LA Fitness - fitness trainers
- LA Fitness - rude front desk with harassing closing announcements 
- LA Fitness - staff professionalism and competence 
- LA Fitness - very bad service