LA Fitness International / customer service
1379 Farmington Ave., Bristol, Ct 06010.
I am writing to complain about the poor service of your fitness center in particular to the unacceptable response of the manager named John at the front desk at 9:00m today. John has displayed an unpleasant look when I walk in the doors in the early morning. For some time I did not come because of his behavior. Today I placed my keys in the womens locker room with my water bottle as I have for over a year now. After my workout I went in to get my things from the locker and it had been shut with a lock by another client. I went up to the front desk and when John saw it was me, he made it clear that he did not want to be bothered. I stated my complaint and in a rude tone he stated "you will have to wait until the other client unlocks it"( that could easily be another hour). I told him there had to be another alternative, like maybe going to the classes that just started, ask the instructor to ask her class... He said" yeah, ok, fine", and sent Emily, who kindly assisted me and I was able to retrieve my keys within 5 minutes. Johns response in not seeking an immediate solution to my complaint is unacceptable. His manner and response is rude and irresponsible. I had an important exam scheduled at 9:45 that I would have missed. At this time I am considering looking for a new gym when my renewal is due in January .
More LA Fitness International Complaints & Reviews
- LA Fitness - confessions of a former la fitness employee 
- LA Fitness - la fitness membership cancellation cheating! 
- LA Fitness - inappropriate behavior at la fitness! 
- Lafitness-Personal Training - misleading/scam 
- LA Fitness - swimming pool 
- LA Fitness International - theft at la fitness
- LA Fitness International - service
- LA Fitness International - la fitness instructor debbie at la fitness whittier
- LA Fitness International - poor management of exercise classes in edmonton
- LA Fitness 12410 167 Ave Edmonton, AB Canada - customer service