LA Fitness / general managr desrespect
To Whom It May Concern:
I am writing this letter as a compliant against the General Manager, Thomas J. Colaiezzi of the Havertown, PA location.
On April 29, 2009 at about 5:40pm I was speaking to one of the representative about my account. The representative was very patient and professional, however he asked Thomas J. Colaiezzi for his assistance regarding my concerns. To my surprise and dismay Mr. Colaiezzi (GM) responded by say, “Make it quick because I have to go the 5:45pm spinning class”.
As a paying customer and a devoted gym member I think that his response was very rude and not to mention unprofessional. In customer service I was taught that customers come first, especially if they are not being rude and belligerent. I so happened to be in same spinning class that evening, at no point did he apologize for his behavior or try to rectify the problem I was having.
I spoke with at least three employees of LA Fitness and they confirm that Mr. Colaiezzi is very disrespectful to employees and members of African American descent. He was very playful accommodating in the spinning class with the Caucasian members.
In an economy where gym membership is a luxury and not a necessity I am surprise that a General Manager would be so blatantly disrespectful and unprofessional. I have come to the resolve that I will be canceling my member and seek a gym which is welcoming to members of all race and creed.
The main complain that I had was that LA Fitness charged my credit card because they could not get payment from another party that use to be on my account.
Six months ago they separated our account and was collect from the individual for months. However, after being unable to collect from him they resorted to charging my account.
For any further questions feel free to contact me at my email address.
More LA Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- LA Fitness - confessions of a former la fitness employee 
- LA Fitness - la fitness membership cancellation cheating! 
- LA Fitness - inappropriate behavior at la fitness! 
- Lafitness-Personal Training - misleading/scam 
- LA Fitness - swimming pool 
- LA Fitness International - personal training
- LA Fitness International - personal training sessions
- LA Fitness International - kids klub closing after multiple complaints
- LA Fitness International - canceling process
- LA Fitness International - miami gardens, fl location discriminate