LA Fitness / fitness personal training services

Memphis, MI, US Review updated:

I Samuel Herring, attended the new member assessment and stated my desire to lose weight. I was not intending to get a personal trainer but was most impressed with the person who showed such compassion to want to work with me as his only client, unawares that he was a district vice-president(J.C.). He impressed me with such skills that helped me began to improve from pains in the back and trouble walking. After two sessions he began to introduce me to new people to work with me but stating all along he would be the real one working with me. He later incouraged me to double my sessions a week. Shortly afterwards he would be working on the computer while having me work with someone who was complaining about their job. Gradually I saw less of him and could not get him to answer the phone. When I did see him he state such wonderful ideas for me upon losing the weight and that we were still a team yet I was working with someone else who was complaining and using the same routine of workout. I was getting very upset but tried to bare skin with the situation. Several times the vice-president would mention he wanted to make it all up to me and workout with me personally off time. But it never happened. Then I was transferred to another trainer when mine quit. The new trainer was good but 4th he schedule times did not workout. After sometime I was told by the manager(G.) that he would workout with me personally. The first scheduled session he was late and someone had to call him. He told me he was transferring me to yet another trainer again. But that day he personally worked me so hard after coming back to work late, and told me who would be working with me. I had problems functioning at work for a few days. I desire to cancel my membership with LA Fitness and my training contract. I do not desire to make any further contacts with Winchester Ave. location in Memphis, Tenn.

• Updated by Samuel Herring, Nov 16, 2017

Sa
Nov 16, 2017

Comments

• Po
      Nov 16, 2017

You will want to contact LA Fitness directly to cancel your membership. They may charge you a cancellation fee, although I am not positive.