La Fitness Eastlake (Chula Vista, Ca)child sexual assault/lack of supervision

I have tried to find a good e-mail or corporate number to call LA Fitness to report their employees gross negligence in their "Kids Club" day care facility. I am currently seeking legal action as I am extremely upset with the handling of an incident involving my niece who is in my legal custody. My niece was in the Kids club and my wife went to pick her up after working out. To her horror she sees our 4 year old niece with her pants at her ankles and her shirt over her head baring her chest. There is no one providing supervision and have allowed a little boy to begin removing her clothes and pulling her underwear up in a wedgie fashion. The ONE lone person in the day care comes out the bathroom area with no idea what is going on with the kids. This is unacceptable on all levels. When my wife questioned and asked for a manager she was told there was not one there.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Chula Vista, CAShe called me and I, knowing there is a manager on station at all times of operation, went up and spoke to the night manager. He was not even told of the incident and was thrown back when I explained what had happened. He apologized however, in my mind that is not good enough as my child was basically naked in the middle of a public day care and no one was there to watch over the children and their actions. That is the point of having adult supervision to prevent acts like this and worse. Since I cannot find a good e-mail or number I will let a lawyer research the issue and possibly sue if there is a basis. This is unacceptable on all levels and someone has to be accountable for the children. God forbid my wife had taken longer and the little boy had gotten her completely naked because there was no adult supervision in a day care that LA Fitness charges for. Shame on them.!!!

Comments

• Ho
      Feb 20, 2010

This is so not true. The attendants in the child care they love the kids in there and watch them all the times. I have 3 of my own and nothing has ever happend. They are very concious when you pick up your kids and won't give them to just anybody. Whoever drops the kids they are the only ones to pick them up. It's very secure. it's up to the parents that don't ever control their kids or won't educate them properly. You can't blame other people for the actions of your kids.

May 20, 2014

Two weeks ago after picking up my child from the Eastlake LA Fitness kids club we arrived home and I gave my child a bath and I immediately noticed 3 yes THREE bruises on her leg that were not there before. I asked her what happened and as far as a two year old can explain she said a boy pushed her. This last week after picking her up from the kids club as I was putting her in her car seat I noticed scratches behind her arm. I asked what happened and she said a spider bit me. Which I do not believe is true. This is beginning to make me feel uncomfortable leaving my child for 1 hour at the kids club because these are signs of the lack of supervision.

• El
      Aug 15, 2016

Please contact me asap as I am aligning a law suit against LA fitness for the assault to my daughter BY STAFF she is 8 years old

Call me asap we are trying to show a pattern of neglect and abuse
    [protected]