LA Fitness / personal training program is the worst!
I have utilized personal trainers for the last 6-7 years. When a new LA Fitness opened in my town with a beautiful facility I switched my membership and signed up for their personal training program. I had a great trainer the first few weeks and then one week I went in and was told she was sick, the next week I was told she stood me up and the third week the receptionist finally whispered to me that she had been fired because she did not know how to run their computer system. I complained to management and they set me up with another trainer. I had a couple of sessions with him but he was disinterested and just going through the motions and I could never get a regular schedule set up. Then I ask for a different trainer and approached one who had just started. Before I could schedule a session she was gone. I tried in vain to cancel but as you know from previous posts, you can never never get a straight answer and the customer service is the worst. I was told to write letters and then was told that was not enough because the letters were not certified. Then I got another session and was stood up. And it happened again. And bottom line is I had to pay for a year of training when they could not provide me with an early morning trainer and did not even care enough to follow up when they knew I was being stood up. ( about 6-7 times) They are the WORST!
More LA Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- LA Fitness - confessions of a former la fitness employee 
- LA Fitness - la fitness membership cancellation cheating! 
- LA Fitness - inappropriate behavior at la fitness! 
- Lafitness-Personal Training - misleading/scam 
- LA Fitness - swimming pool 
- LA Fitness International - kids klub closing after multiple complaints
- LA Fitness International - canceling process
- LA Fitness International - miami gardens, fl location discriminate
- LA Fitness International - personal training
- LA Fitness International - staff is not responding and not answering back