la familia sales / they held me there, against my will, fake checks and scams

1 gig harbor WA, Gig Harbor, WA, United States Review updated:

they say youll recieve magezines but then they cash your checks an take the money. they hired me and i thought that it would be a good learning experience for sales but they told me after working a few days that they dont really give them the magezines, then i decided i was going to leave the company and they put a gun to me an held me hostage there, persistaning to repeatedly rape me and another girl there, they are effiliated with gangs and they carry weapons and sell drugs.. i was held captive for what seemed like forever i never in a million years thought that i would ever be in that situation...but i survived and i dont want anyone else going through that they are also linked with two other magezine companies an they all travel together, (dp sales inc.) the dp stands for dedicaded perogons inc. and BMI inc.

Hu

More la familia sales Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Hu
      Dec 07, 2010

can you please email me i have a similar experience and id like to share it these people are bad people an i might be able to help you out, because these people hired me an i thought it was a legitement company however its not they do that often i tried to leave an they got extremely aggressive. i know i can help you out because i know this exact incident.
    [protected]@yahoo.com

Dec 14, 2010

THESE ARE LIES...WE WERE ROOMMATES!!! THERE IS NO WAY WE WERE RAPED!!! (I THINK I WOULD KNOW IF I WAS RAPED). YOU WERE ONE OF THE FEW ON CREW WITH A DRIVERS LICENSE, AND HAD ACCESS TO THE COMPANY CAR, SO YOU COULDVE LEFT AT ANY GIVEN MOMENT. NOBODY EVER PULLED A GUN ON YOU-PERIOD!! YOU WERE HERE FOR LIKE A MONTH OR LESS AND PEOPLE LOOKED OUT FOR YOU...FED YOU WHEN YOU DIDNT HAVE MONEY, GAVE YOU MONEY FOR YOUR FEMININE PRODUCTS, LET YOU WEAR OUR CLOTHES...I, MYSELF GAVE YOU MONEY OUT OF MY POCKET TO EAT. YOU NEVER EVEN WORKED FOR LAFAMILIA SALES OR BMI SO IM WONDERING WHY YOU ARE SLANDERING THOSE COMPANIES. IF YOU WAS SO CALLED RAPED AND HELD HOSTAGE, THEN WHY WHEN YOU LEFT IN CALIFORNIA, YOU SNUCK BACK UP TO THE SAME HOTEL YOU WERE SUPPOSEDLY HELD HOSTAGE??? DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE??? WELL ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS STOP WITH THE ### THESE ARE FLAT OUT LIES I DONT KNOW WHAT YOURE TRYING TO PROVE, MAYBE YOURE JUST MAD BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO COME BACK BUT YOU NEED TO STOP WITH THE ###. THE NUMBER ONE PERSON THAT LOOKED OUT FOR YOU THE MOST, THE MANAGER OF LAFAMILIA SALES, LOOKS OUT FOR EVERYBODY AND YOU DIDNT EVEN WORK FOR HIM. THATS WRONG!!! AND YOU KNOW IT... AND IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME, YOU KNOW YOU CAN HIT ME UP ON FACEBOOK. I BEEN MESSAGING YOU AND YOU REFUSE TO ANSWER ME BACK, I GUESS YOU HAVE A GUILTY CONSCIENCE...

Dec 14, 2010

Okay Miss Cassie. Stop lying on this company. You never worked for LA FAMILIA SALES! Your wrong and everything you just said is fabricated. Nobody will believe that bull crap if they read it anyhow because it looks like a child wrote it. You dont have a degree in anything or have many other qualifications to get a job. One of the recruiters, from DP SALES, NOT LA FAMILIA, felt sorry for you in your situation and offered you a position. LA FAMILIA SALES is a legitimate sales company and has been for 6 years.. All orders for magazine subscriptions are processed through our clearing house in washington state. I've been working for this company going on three years in the office no less where these transactions happen. The people who come for this job are between the ages of about 18-30. Everyone is of age. It's coed so naturally the guys and the girls are going to hang out. Be honest. You acted irresponsibly and turned up in a bad situation. Trying to discredit a company that you never worked for is stupid, childish, and really quite baffling. I'm only 22 and have been here since I was 19 so I'm not trying to even buy that ""I'm young, dumb, and naive crap." This stuff doesn't happen here. Get a life.

• Ak
      Dec 14, 2010

Wow. First let's discuss what's real. You never even worked for La familia. Secondly, I was your roommate and there was no rape going on whatsoever. This is a legitimate job that presents realistic opportunities for those mature enough to accept them. Based upon your personality alone, you were trusted with keys to company vehicles, were given money whenever you asked, and encouraging words when you were down. The owner of La familia sales did for you what he has done for hundreds of others, extended professional courtesy and a ridiculously open heart. But my dear, you've presented me with something rather compelling to think about. If this in fact did happen, this is not the appropriate medium in which to vocalize your complaints. One would think you'd contact the proper authorities and legal matters would be pending, causing you to be bound by law to keep this under wraps. So the fact that you are here discussing throughs a major hole in your credibility. Truth is, you didn't take advantage of your opportunity for growth and positive change. That's what we are designed to do. Not slander. But here is another legal term for you, defamation of character. Which is an issue that can also be introduced in court. I've worked for La familia for 8 months. Never have I been even disrespected, let alone victimized, assaulted, threatened or raped. And lastly, if there are any patrons of La familia that have been disrespected by a door to door sales agent our company owner would like to be privy to these complaints to ensure that they never happen again. We take pride, integrity, and maturity quite seriously and to be slandered in this manner is truly hurtful. Not what we're about at all.

• Ak
      Dec 14, 2010

Well this is Latina you know the one who trained you and along with la familia extended out a open heart and hand and your wrong for all This stuff your saying about. Everyone truth be told you needed some extra Money to get yo your dying sister and my boss the one who helped you out the most notice that I'm repeating my self because your not a person who can be trusted in any kind of way I'm not going to say to much because something about companies who help young adults you lied about and all this rape and held agaiast your will when you wasn't around la familia where did u
    You ask to come see the ones who helped you the most all you ever did was laugh smile and not to mention sale. So let me say you came to the sales as a lie and left with a crazy thought. Honestly I'll always remember this because it's shocking but advise you to keep lies about la familia silent your a confused girl but time will come for things to set in your heart because as roommates and everything else you told me you never said nothing step your thinking up and on be half of la familia and my boss most of all don't try to ruin something that's only meant to help but like my boss says no hard feelings you need help but if you keep burning the ones who try and help you it's only going to ruin you in the long run god bless. So for all those who read this listen and learn.

Dec 15, 2010

you people are crazy and I will find you, I just talked to CNN and they are coming out to talk to me now, if you are telling the truth then have Tiffany call me right now and say this to me. My number is 503-334-6347

Dec 15, 2010

D.P. sales, La Familia, and Bmi sales are the company I will be naming as the Human trafficers and unless I hear from this Tiffany girl today this is a story that will be on CNN and good luck selling anything after that to anyone in this country as your going to be famous as the company who rapes little girls so I say to you if you have done nothing wrong put Tiffany on the phone and have her call me at 503-334-6347 and have her convince me other wise and the hotel your at will be getting famous as your location in room 109 of the Hayword Heritage Inn so everyone will know just how to get ahold of you people.

Dec 15, 2010

Oh and this is for DB you shouldn't have sucked on cassies bra you left your saliva on it and thats good enough to prosecute. and this along with other physical evidence was just turned over to the hayword police so good luck.

Dec 15, 2010

And when your going to pretend to be someone on here you should probably not use terms they themselves would not know and the way these people talk sounds like Mr. Baker or Mr. Jackson wrote it not some 17 year old girl named Tiffany, and by the way if Tiffany has been with you for a year and shes now 17 that means she was 16 years old when you took her across state lines and thats a federal crime weather she agreed or not.

Dec 15, 2010

Will Cnn is here and I have not heard from you so good luck and Ill see you on the news...

Jan 15, 2011

Girl Please It is because of WOB's like yourself that we have problems t the door of people not believing us. I worked for Dezi for a long time and he is nothing but nice. He is one of the ones who cares wht happens to you. You were just to lazy and your attitude was to damn bad to get the sell you needed but I bet your WOB ### never went hungry and he new about it, cause he would have fed you. I might not work for him at this moment but I know he is a good and man and you need to stop lying on him just because you weren't able to do the job you singed up for.

• Su
      Jan 24, 2011

i currently work for them and i agree with cassie everything here is twisted.. DB tries things on me like this all the time...

• Su
      Jan 24, 2011

oh, and i also know it to be true that they arent processing these checks they recieve they cash them and use the money..thats why none of you people out there see the magazines..

• To
      Nov 09, 2011

Ok if my daughter is lying about this then who is this Sugalala and why does she say that this D.B. is doing the things my daughter said happened to her ?

• To
      Nov 09, 2011

I would like to add that we never tried to sue la familia or claimed we would do so this was just about finding out where they had my daughter and getting her home. Then filing the charges against this D.B. person with the police.

• Aq
      Apr 08, 2012

The same thing happend to me a year ago. I thought it was a will job but you only get paid 25 dollors a week and you knock six days a week eight hours a day, and you have to work on sunday if you didnt make a certain amount in a week. There plent of times i tried leave but they forced me to stay by not gettimg me a ticket. I was also raped by one of my co workes he kept asking me to have sex and when i said no he did not take it well. He somehow got a key to my room and when i got out the shower he was standing by my hotel door.the workers there are also verbly abusive you get cussed out if you go a day with out selling nothin. They make you work no matter what the weather is it can be pouring down raining and all you have is flipflops and they will still make you work. It was a blessing the day i finnaly went home and i home no one else goes through with what i went through. Just get a real job its not worth it.