L89 Nutrition / Rip Off

Tacoma, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 2534399185

This web site will not allow you to cancel your order, the website they use for this does not work. The phone number you can call is almost impossible to find and no one answers. You can leave a message. If thier voice mail system works like thier website no one will be calling you back ! I have read nothing but bad things pertaning to people being ripped off by this so called company. I have canceled my card so they cant conmtinue to bill me. Im just glad others have posted complaints or i would be a victim too. I guess i already am.

Comments

Bo
  28th of Sep, 2008

L89 Nutrition, Llc - FEE TAKEN OUT OF MY ACCOUNT THAT CANCELED ON10/22/08
L89 Nutrition, LLC
California
performanceproductsusa.com

Biggest Scam EVER !!!

Are you kidding me how can this be ...my husband and i are currently now subscribed to a membership for 160.00 per month just cause him and i ordered the free trial only pay shipping ? These guys need to be in JAIL !!! stop the maddness someone ?
Ri
  29th of Sep, 2008
It is in the terms and conditions.

Learn to read before you make claims like that
Mi
  4th of Oct, 2008
Hi,
I order it and nothing it sis nothing at all for me!! canceled and sent the bottle they said in there terms that would take 3 weeks to get, it was here in 3 days I cancelled on the site and sent my bottle back and that was 31/2 weeks ago and still no refund and no phone number!!! they are rip of artists and I have reported them!!
Tr
  7th of Oct, 2008

L89 - FEE TAKEN OUT OF MY ACCOUNT THAT CANCELED ON10/22/08
L89 Nutrition
Nevada

I ordered a free sample - bad news. Couldn't cancel account, phone number doesn't get answed, tried to print the web page out it wouldn't let me. Next thing you know over $80.00 charged to my credit card for something I didn't receive and had to cancel the card. I have sent a cancellation notice to the post office box they listed, but I think that is phony too.
Al
  8th of Oct, 2008
I made a purchase on L89 Nurtition Web site. I made a mistake and did not do my research first. This company is known for ripping people off. I tried to cancel my order but there website that they give for cancelations does not work ! I searched for a phone number to make my cancelation there, however no one answers. After several calls i was able to leave a message, but according to everything i have read i will not be recieving a call back. I canceled my card so nothing additional can be billed to my account. Guess ive learned my lesson...RESEARCH Before you make a purchase on line. Its SAD !
El
  13th of Oct, 2008
I ordered the free, just pay shipping, my credit card has been charged 3 time, this last time for $76 I only received the original order, and did not authorize additional shipping or charges. This company is a rip off. I have e-mailed on several occassions and only received one response. Be careful!!
Ca
  17th of Nov, 2008

L89 Nutrition, Llc - FEE TAKEN OUT OF MY ACCOUNT THAT CANCELED ON10/22/08
Phone: 410-426-2938

I canceled the product on 10 / 22 / 08. Why is there a $4. 51 charge on my statement? I want a refund to my account asap.
Thank you.