L & S Air Conditioning / Bad service

L& S Air Conditioning and heating have been servicing our Refrigerator for almost 2 months now thru our Home BUyers protection company. They changed 3 different parts and still they can't fix the problem. Now they're telling us they're going to change the mother board, which they just changed 2 weeks ago. We haven't had good food for the last 2 months cause the fridge is not cooling at all. A lot of wasted food and cancelled appointments because of this. We're really disappointed with L&S.

More L & S Air Conditioning Complaints & Reviews

Comments

•   Oct 20, 2008
    L & S - Bad service
    L & S

L & S engineering is Lindseys Engineering from Ballarat ! Rips people off, by not paying his debts to suppliers ! shuts business down for 17 months then pops backup as a new business in a different state. Work i had done is not up to workmanship. And after did some digging around, i found out that he is not a qualified engineer.

Do not trust this guy.

• Fr
      Jun 03, 2016
    L & S Air Conditioning - Stay away
    L & S Air Conditioning

Where to begin? They came out to my home under a warranty repair on three separate occasions. Upon their first visit they concluded that my automatic ice maker was broken. On their second visit they came with proper parts to repair my ice make, not forgetting that they also broke a crucial part of my freezer which had to be replaced as well. I was told that within 24 hours that my ice maker would be producing ice, 48 hours later, my ice machine was still not making any ice.After I called to inform them my ice machine was still not making ice they came back to my home for a third time, in which the field worker told me that the problem with my ice machine was internal and would not be able to be fixed. THE FIELD WORKER TOLD ME THAT HE WOULD PUT A CLAIM INTO MY WARRANTY COMPANY THAT MY REFRIGERATOR WAS NOT REPAIRABLE AND NEEDED TO BE REPLACED. ABOUT TWO WEEKS LATER I RECIEVED A PHONE CALL FROM L & S INFORMING ME THAT MY PARTS WERE IN AND THAT THEY WANTED TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TO REPAIR MY ICE MACHINE. THEY ALSO TOLD MY WARRANTY COMPANY THAT MY REFRIGERATOR WAS REPAIRABLE EVEN AFTER THE FIELD WORKER INFORMED ME THAT IT WAS NOT REPAIRABLE. I GAVE THE COMPANY THE BENFIT OF THE DOUBT AND CALLED TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TO HAVE THEM COME DOWNAND INSTALL THESE SO CALLED PARTS, AFTER SETTING THE APPOINTMENT I ASKED TO SPEAK TO A SUPERVISOR TO FIND OUT EXACTLY WHAT WAS GOING ON. I WAS THEN PLACED ON HOLD FOR OVER 10 MINUTES, IN WHICH I HUNG UP AND CALLED BACK. WHEN THE SECRETARY ANSWERED THE PHONE SHE ASKED ME TO PLEASE HOLD, AND I TOLD HER NO THAT I HAD ALREADY BEEN ON HOLD FOR TEN MINUTES. ALTHOUGH I TOLD HER NO, SHE PUT ME ON HOLD ONCE MORE FO THREE MINUTES IN WHICH I HUNG UP AGAIN AND CALLED BACK. WHEN SHE ANSWERED THE PHONE, SHE SAID TO ME WITH HOSTILITY, "HOLD ONE FOR ONE SECOND!!" I THEN HUNG UP AND DID NOT CALL BACK. I BELIEVE THAT THIS COMPANY IS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL IN THEIR WORK, AND I THANK GOD THAT IT WAS NOT MY ACTUAL AIR CONDITIONING OR HEATING THAT HAD GONE OUT, BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM SINCE MARCH 29, 2010 AND IT IS NOW APRIL 23 AND I DO NOT HAVE ANY ICE IN MY FREEZER.