L & M Computer Products / Bad service

Also called Simply bargains I posted same comment there.

I have ordered twice from this company I should have learned my lesson the first time. First experience (I let this one go did not post here). Ordered 4 in cartridges took 5 days to ship when received packing slip showed all 4 shipped but there was only three in the box. Called they said guess what computer error they were out of stock but did ship me the missing item a week later. OK mistakes happen. Now my second order. They confirmed the order and charged my credit card. a week later still no confirmation of shipping. Called them. After checking they told me the problem was, yes again the computer was wrong, that they thought they had the items in stock but 2 of the 4 ink cartridges I ordered were actually out of stock. I cancelled my order they credited (I hope can't check yet) my credit card which by the way should not have been charged since the items were not shipped but YES computer error. Enough said.

Comments

Ol
  8th of Jan, 2009
L & M Computer Products - Worst service ever
L & M Computer Products
lmcomp.com

One week after order confirmation, never received a shipping confirmation. No response after two e-mails with request for shipping information. No shipping information on web site. Cancelled order 9/2/2004.