l g electronics / l g air conditioner

1 Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States Review updated:

I purchased an LG Electonics room air conditioner from Home Depot and after 59 days of being installed it went up in flames. The fire department's official investigation stated clearly that it was a mal-function in the ac unit. LG sent someone down to see the damage and deceided it was not their liability !
Very fortunetly there was no personal injury, but we are left with $30, 000. worth of physical damage.
BE VERY CAREFUL IF YOU CHOOSE AN LG A/C - IT MAY GO UP IN FLAMES IN YOUR CHILD'S ROOM.

More l g electronics Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Sk
      22nd of Mar, 2010

Respected Sir,

My name is Sunesh Kumar Arya .I m from Lucknow U P India Some Years back I have purchased. Two Air conditioners from your authorized dealer M/S one was a window unit the other was a split unit model LSA 18K RPE1.
    I m very sorry to inform u that the split unit stopped cooling I approached the dealer they charged a very handsome amount without giving me any receipt or any thing in writing.

After some time A/C again stopped cooling than I approached M/S sahu agencies Once again they charged Rs.2200/- for The Gas and filling charges and gave me the receipt of Rs.1850/-. This was some where Nov.2009.

Sir, At last I would like U that such small things happening in such big & reputed Company is not good for future this is my advice Please.

At Last I would like to request U that kindly look after the matter humbly & do the needful.

S K Arya