Kyoseki Flat Iron / Does not work!

I also bought into the Kyoseki Flat Iron. It was great when it was working and then like magic it just stopped! This flat iron was the most expensive item I have ever purchased but it looked so good on the info- commercial I bought into the product.

I really would like to try a replacement at least until I can afford a new flat iron. If it cost $20.00 to ship it back forget it... Any help with your information on the return would be great to get this resolved.

Where can I call for a replacement please?

Bo

Comments

Si
  26th of Feb, 2009

I hate to say it, but if you want a good flat iron you will have to pay good money. I have a T3 Tourmaline that cost me $115. The best investment I ever made.

You need to fight this company to get a refund...don't give up and good luck.

Jr
  2nd of Apr, 2009

Dont feel bad. My mother bought me a Kyoseki for Christmas. It was almost $150. I used it one time and it died on me. Now the one time it worked, it was great! So as soon as the holidays were over and I returned to work, I contacted the company. They sent me a return label. It is now going on over 3 months and I have yet to get my replacement. They told me at the beginning of January when I contacted them that they were on back order and it would be about a month before they got anymore in stock. I figured I would wait because I was very pleased with the product the ONE time it did work.

I have now called them 3 times since January 5th. They claim they are still on backorder and dont know when they will get any in stock. I have yet to figure out any company that can still opererate with no product in house for 3 months.

Regardless, I will continue to stay on them until they resolve this issue. I am getting ready to contact the Better Business Bureau on this matter.

Ch
  6th of Apr, 2009

I, too, tried the Kyoseki flat iron and absolutely loved it. It was the only flat iron I had ever used that actually staightened, smoothed and also added a shine to my hair. I live in a very humid climate, South Florida, so this was like gold to me. After about two to three months, it just stopped working. Now, mind you, I only used it maybe one, two times a week, tops, so it wasn't like I was overly using it every day. I called the company and they said they would send me another one for a charge of, I believe it was $20 or something like that. I was fine with that because I was, up until that point, really satisfied with the product.

Well, I received a new flat iron, no problem, but then the company tried to charge the FULL amount on my credit card. So, I had to place another phone call, place a stop payment, etc. After about having this new flat iron for two to three months, again, that stopped working, as well. So, needless to say, I went and bought another flat iron, different brand. I don't know, something just doesn't seem right with this Kyoseki. I, too, thought about calling the Better Business Bureau.

So, for those reasons, I do not recommend anybody purchasing the Kyoseki flat iron.

Ce
  8th of Apr, 2009

I purchased the Kyoseki flat iron and was completely satisfied with it, I have never had a flat iron that made my hair so straight and shiny. Then one day it stopped working. I thought maybe I had left it on for too long and it burnt out. They required that I send it back with $20 and I would receive a new one. Well, I did this and received a new one in the mail a few weeks later.

This one worked just as great until this one also stopped working! Angry, I decided to try one more time and sent it back with another $20. This time it took a month or better to receive a new one.

This one also worked fine until this morning it also just stopped working.

It does really well when it is working but in the long run you spend way more then you should for it because it just stops working. I would not recommend anyone purchasing this flat iron!

Am
  19th of Apr, 2009

I went through the same thing... Its great when its working. Only works about 10 times and then its fried! Went through 3 of them. I dont suggest buying this iron! Waist of money!!! They wont refund either. Although I have had 3 that stopped working. They will only replace and that takes about 2 months of calling them everyday. Buyer BEWARE!!!

Kk
  8th of May, 2009

it happened to me as well, i was using it and all of a sudden it turned off and wouldnt turn bak on. it was the best styler i've used and am so guttered it stopped working:(..
it also scratched really easily

Ma
  15th of May, 2009

When I 1st heard about the kyoseki, it sounded great, I read the reviews, most were good, but the ones that were complianing were saying the same thing.It worked real good for about 3 months then it started going up in temp.by itself, my hair is fine so I couldn't afford to burn what little I had, I would have to wait fo it to cool off it took 4-ever. Then it finally just stopped working no warning no nothing. My opinion: it's a piece of crap that I wasted my money on.
Anyone got any suggestions for a great flat iron for thin/fine hair?

Ma
  30th of Jun, 2009

I loved mine at first also.. but last week it just got too hot and singed my hair.. and it also quit working...I am very disappointed, as it cost me.. 120.00 in all... please, give me the 800 # to call.. as I would like to have my money back... maudice collins... my e mail is maudice @75972

Br
  10th of Jul, 2009

### HAIR STRAIGHTNER. THAT ### CARMEN ELECTRA IS FULL OF KAKA IN THE ASHVILL!

Ke
  1st of Sep, 2009

i am so so pissed off at this company.. what a piece of crap product. we all need to contact the better biz bureau or how about a class action law suit.. contact me at ohstormy79@aol.com and lets get a law suit against these people started.. kelli

Le
  28th of Jan, 2010

A really good straighter that I bought online from Amazon.com, a couple months ago. It's called 'Conair CS3B Ceramic 1" Straightener, Breast Cancer Awareness, Power of Pink'. It was $20.00, but it was NOT cheaply made. I was worried about it, but read the AWESOME reviews, thought 'What the heck, it's 20 bucks' and got the greatest buy ever!