Kymora Body Shaper / Not worth the money!

This product is okay. It does help a little, but definitely not what they claim. It does not make you look 20 pounds thinner as they claim. It is not worth the money you pay. And the bottom shaper isn't worth the $9.95 shipping cost they charge you. You can surely find a better product for the money!!!

El

More Kymora Body Shaper Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Cy
      4th of Feb, 2009

This product is ok but I am almost sure there are others out there that are way better. The quality is not bad and the shaper fits fine but it doesnt do what they say it will, it does give you back support and smoothes you out a little bit. ITs not uncomfortable unless you got the wrong size. I am 254lbs and 5'4' and wear a 42 C bra which means they gave me the size 5 (XXL) It fit fine and its not that hard for it to go up. The problem is that I found it for cheaper on Ebay and I paid full price from the tv purchase. And it does not make you look 10 or 20 lbs smaller...NOT TRUE. You can still see the back rolls done by the bra, it only smoothes them out. So not worth the money. I am wearing it since I paid for it but if I knew how it would work then I wouldn't have bought it. It helps very little. If you wear a spandex cami like the ones they sell at any store in the bra sections they probably do the same thing. I have one cami that helps smoothing you out that I bought fron lane bryant for $9.99 and it honestly does the same thing.

• Bl
      11th of Aug, 2011

Kymora body shaper is horrible!! It rides up continuously pulling it down, yes its the right size!! The rubber strapes are stickey feels uncomfortable to wear in this hot weather!! The cami is horrible!! When i put my kymora on the first day i receiived it it ripped drastically!!! I do not recommend this product!!! I will go to walmart and find a better deal!!! Shame on you Kymora for cheating your customers!!! I threw out my kymora!!! My strap broke on my Cami!!! seriously!!!

• Bl
      11th of Aug, 2011

Not worth sending these products back paying shipping fees daling with the potential drama!!! Shame on you Kymora Body shaper your business needs to be banned!!!1