KYMARO BODYSHAPER / HORRIBLE MATERIAL, BAD PRODUCT

1 5 Goddard, Irvine, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-596-2761

This is without a doubt the most horrible product on the market today, the size they sent me was so small I could not even get my leg into it and I only weigh 150 Lbs. By the time someone get's the product and then sends it back the 30 days has gone by and "WALLA" they have your product and refuse to credit your card . NOW, they still have my $84.60 and I have nothing!!! At least if I had the horrible product back I could at least have the joy of personally seeing this JUNK go into the trash bin. How in the world do these companies continue to rip off the American public in these times of such hardship...and get away with it!!! Surely, Surely there is someone out there who can put a stop to this happening. Kymaro bodyshapers are just down right thieves it amazes me how these people can work for this company knowing they are stealing the American public blind.

Ma

Comments

7th of Feb, 2009

I was watching the info-mercial on t.v. and was about to call, then decieded to look at thier web-site first. Wouldn't you know it, the web site does not exist anymore I suppose. In the search I saw all the complaints, began reading them, and they all started sounding the same. Not to say they were unhelpful, they all had the same problems with the product and company. I knew instantly knew calling and ordering would be a waste of my money, which in todays times everyone needs to watch every dollar they spend. Many people are even sending back the free products, spending more on shipping and handling, that tells you not to order!!! Thank you for stopping me from making a costly mistake.

• La
      7th of Feb, 2009

Me Too. I almost made the same mistake. Glad I tried to go to the wesite first or else I would have never seen all of the problems people are having with this product. I had a feeling that it was too good to be true!