Kymaro Body Shaper / Waste of Money

1 Phoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:

I'm so mad at myself for wasting my money on Kymaro---
I’ll tell you where to find an awesome slimmer that actually fits really good and isn't a rip off. The seller is very helpful…takes your measurements to get the exact size. She has all these different lengths and different sizes. I think she makes them. I can’t say enough good about them.
Go to www.skinnycami.biz

Cp

Comments

• Gr
      1st of May, 2009
    Kymaro Body Shaper - did not receive
    kymaro body shaper
    Hinesville
    Georgia
    Phone: 912-332-5906

they took all my money I received no product!!! I did get 3 magazines and bills I DEMAND MY MONEY BACK!!

• Ka
      18th of May, 2009

I PAID $80 FOR EVERYTHING SAID I WOULD HAVE IN 4 TO 6 WEEKS TWO MONTHS HAVE PASSED AND I HAVENT RECEIVED ANYTHING!
    THEY TOOK MY MONEY!
    TAKE MY ADVICE ITS NOT WORTH IT!
    I FOUND THE SAME EXACT PRODUCT FOR $20 AT A STORE CLOSER TO MY HOUSE!

• Re
      10th of Feb, 2010

Thinking of buying a Kymaro? Before you do, check out the skinnycami.biz website first. They sell a much better product and it works great! They take your measurements before you buy so you get a perfect fit. I love the layered-look and this compliments that so well. I have expanded my own wardrobe with this, plus my husband thinks I lost 20 lbs! I can step into this easily and get it in place quickly and can stay in it for hours. It really boosted my confidence and I don't worry about my tummy when I have it on.

• Me
      5th of Apr, 2010
    Kymaro Body Shaper - DOESN'T WORK!
    Kymaro
    Virginia

OMG!! DO NOT BUY! When I tried it on it made me look bigger than I was. I am only 160 and 5'9 and it did not flatten anything and it did not make me look smaller. You could see the fabric thickness underneath even a black top and when I sat down it bunched up and rolled up into my stomach and even HURT!

• Mo
      14th of Apr, 2010
    Kymaro Body Shaper - OMG! This one's way better.

I’ll tell you where to find an awesome slimmer that actually fits really good. The seller is very helpful…takes your measurements to get the exact size. She has all these different lengths and different sizes. I think she makes them. I can’t say enough good about them. Go to www.skinnycami.biz

• Jp
      1st of May, 2010
    Kymaro Body Shaper - fit
    Bed , Bath, and Beyond
    Georgia

I purchased the Kymaro body shaper from the " as seen on TV" section in Bed, Bath, and Beyond. The fit is terrible, the fabric scratchy, and the worst feature is that it rolls up in the back. I don't recommend this product and believe that a usually reputable store should not sell it.

• Ag
      27th of Sep, 2010

I recently bought the whole set of body shapers and when I first tried it on it was so hard to even put it on. Then after wearing it a few times (2 times) it lost shape and made me look more pregnant than slim, literally I had a ball for a belly in the front. As soon as it hit 31 days, worn five times it tore and because it wasn't within the 30 day return policy I'm stuck with a crappy product that I can't exchange or return!!! Do yourselves a favor and go with Spanx, remember quality over quantitiy.

• Jh
      14th of Sep, 2011
    Kymaro Body Shaper - Scam
    Kymaro body Shaper

Do not purchase this product. It is a scam to get your money. I ordered the body shaper. It did not work for me. I returned the item back in december. I have not receive my refund and i can no get intouch with anyone in customer service. They will not answer the phone.

15th of Jan, 2012

Go check feelroxy.com
    Those guys have really good body shapers, padded panties and butt lifting bras. They're also very reasonably priced, no kidding!!!

15th of Jan, 2012

Go check feelroxy.com

• Je
      30th of Apr, 2012

IT IA FALLING APART ALL THE STICHING IS COMING OUT AND IT DOES GIVE A ROUNDING PREGNANT LOOK TO YOUR BELLY !!! AND YOU CAN NOT WEAR ANY TYPE OF SHIRT U WANT WITH IT U CANT WEAR ANYTHING SMALLER (MEANING LESS FABRIC) THEN A T-SHIRT

19th of Nov, 2014

Tamara45: What's a "butt lifting bra" ?