Kymaro Body Shaper / continuing charges

Farmington, NH, United States Review updated:
Not only does the body shaper not fit (mine was actually too big) but when I ordered over the phone the woman said I would be sent a phone number with my order that I needed to call within 19 days to stop any charges if the shaper did not fit. Not only was there no phone number in my order, but I didn't even get my shaper until 20 days after placing the order (and I paid for faster delivery!) Somehow I am still being charged 29.95 a month for NOTHING I verbaly agreed to pay for and I have no number to call to cancel! If anyone has this number or had the same happen to them please post it or e-mail me at imoncilleygrl@hotmail.com thanks.

Comments

Ch
  3rd of Mar, 2009
Call your local attorney general's office to see what you can do about filing fraud charges. If you didn't agree to pay for any contined shipping or merchandise then they legally cannot charge your account. Also, call your bank and make a complaint and have then investigate.
Ew
  7th of Apr, 2009
These are the 2 phone numbers I have for cancelling the trial memberships for the discount clubs I agreed to join. Maybe one of them is the same one you joined:
800-475-1942 & 877-820-6329

Good Luck!!!
Ti
  20th of Sep, 2009
I agree with changedthedance_2, you need to call your bank or cc company and let them know what's happened and the additional charges are unauthorized, and also cancel that card and have it replaced.