Kymaro Body Shaper / Bad product

I ordered the Kymaro body shaper the rep determined the size 4 was needed. I received the nude set along with the black set for the total of around $88.00. I was unable to get the tops past my hips and the bottoms on at all. I paid $8.85 to send for the items to be exchanged to a size 6 which is extremely too large. I understand that if I want to exchange items to get a size 5 I will be charged $9.95 S&H each item also the postage fee I will have to pay to return the package. This is very unfair to the consumer. I have tried continuously to talk to a customer Service Rep. Good luck trying I had none. I would like to receive the proper size without the excessive shipping fees.

Va

Comments

• Bi
      9th of Dec, 2008

I received my Kymaro and spent $86.70. The material is NOT gentle on the skin and does not support my belly like the infomercial is shown. I am not fat, 5'5" 128 lbs but I do have some waves on my belly. When I wore it, it made the waves even worse! I tried calling to return and NO customer service just a voice service. They should mention when ordering that they only refund part of it which is $39.95. I purchased two sets, nude and black with bottoms. DON'T buy this product. You will be disappointed and you will not get full refund. I usually do my research when I buy a product. Stupid of me that I didn't do this first in the internet. If I found this site before buying it I would have saved my dollars. Now, who can I get a hold of to return this product with a full refund? Ladies BEWARE!!!

• Vi
      29th of May, 2009

i feel the same way i ordered it and when i did i was asked the bust size i gave that and i also asked how does the sizes run and was told the bust size when i got it i was disappointed and it was so big two people could get in it and i tried to call but just got the answer machine, ready to mail back but need a slip to send back and no one will respond very un happy

• Li
      11th of Aug, 2009

I TOTALLY AGREE. kYMARO is a horrible company to deal with and their product is even worst. I also spent 86.70, I returned my order twice and received a total of 4.60 back when I should have received an additional 39.95. I have e-mailed them3 times with no response, AT ALL . I have called 4 different times and only got machines. They sent me a size ones and twos, when I am a size 3 I am 5'6" 165lbs. I surelly am not a size one. so they had me mail them back and gave me a refund of 6.95, and sent me size 3's. So I finally get to try on their product and I absolutely can't stand the material against my skin, and that was my first question before I even ordered. IS THE MATERIAL SOFT????? I was told I would love it that the material is very nice and easy to wear.. WRONG It's like cardboard. Needless to say I still have not received my refund and CANNOT get hold of anyone to find out WHY...

• Pa
      21st of Sep, 2009

I am waiting for my shipment...I am scared...Do you think I should return it ? If I don't open the box I can send it back right away. I will refuse the box. I wonder how much I will lose if I do this...
    Pat Bush

• En
      12th of Oct, 2009

can somebody get me a number, i returned mine 3 months ago and nothing. No money back, can't get anybody online. HELP

• Ro
      4th of Mar, 2010

I wish I had did research as well because I'm having the EXACT SAME PROBLEM!!! I bought 2 sets and only got a refund for one. There has to be someone that can help us...if you ever need help with this or a witness please contact me...Camille Bryant Atlanta Ga.

• Ci
      23rd of Mar, 2010

I seen the infomercial on T.V. the other day. I was so excited about the product and instantly jotted the number down so that I could order it. But after reading these comments I am having second thoughts. Wow!

• Pi
      2nd of Dec, 2010

I agree with all negative comments! This product is a total RIP OFF! On the commercial, the product glides right up your legs and over your hips, in REALITY it does not. I even tried putting on over my head, still no luck. Fortunately, for me, I went to Walgreen's to make my purchase ($29.99) so I'm going to wipe if off with a damp towel and take it back. What a waste of money! I'm so disappointed with this product.

• Ml
      27th of Mar, 2011

You ALL need to contact your credit card company AND the better business bureau! http://www.bbbonline.org/consumer/complaint.asp do not let these scam artists keep your money! Dispute the charges to your cc Company and then report this company to the BBB! I have had to do this twice and received a quality resolution both times. This infomercial is playing now so more ppl will be scammed. Go to KOHLs an try the flexees by maidenform brand. Cheap, smooth fabric and easy to wear. Plus you can easily return it!

• Th
      4th of Sep, 2011

Thank You all for warning me before I made the mistake of ordering this product. I will go to KOHLS and get the maidenform products Thank You Ladies

• Li
      18th of Sep, 2011

OMG I JUST SAW THE COMMERCIAL AND WAS GOING TO ORDER BUT AFTER READING OF OF THIS I THINK I WILL GO TO KOHLS INSTEAD TO BUY ONE, THIS IS VERY SAD THAT THEY ARE STILL ALLOWED TO PLAY THEIR COMMERCIALS WHEN THEY ARE CLEARLY A RIP OFF. THANK YOU AGAIN TO ALL THOSE THAT POSTED YOU SAVED ME $$$$ TODAY AND FOR THAT I THANK YOU.

LILA CORTES