Kymaro Body Shaper / Do not buy

I wish I would have found this site last week, it would have saved me time and money. My only hope now is to prevent this from happening to other women. Here is the review I posted on the website where I bought this shaper from (All reviews on that website have to be approved so I doubt mine will be approved.)

I ordered the Body shaper top a few days ago and it arrived today. I am happy with how speedy the shipment was, but that is the only good thing about this product... It seems to be made out of very cheap material. It's difficult to put on and once it's on it does not shape your body at all. My "Body Shaper" is back in its box and I will be shipping it back tomorrow. Please save your time and money... DO NOT PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT!!!

I also have to add that I did not appreciate the comment made by bad saying not to expect miracles and those women should close their mouths and exercise. Even women who eat healthy and exercise may be over weight... And we don't expect a miracle we expect the what we were promised... The women they had on TV trying on this product were over weight and they lost inches, went down on their clothes size, and looked slimmer... I was told by that commercial that if I used that product I would look slimmer and that is what I expected and they did not deliver.

This product comes in 6 different sizes and if it works well in the smaller sizes (which I doubt based on other reviews) It should work just as well in the larger sizes... No matter what this product is made out of very cheap material and it does not work at all.

Va

Comments

3rd of Mar, 2009

This is called a bait and switch tactic, it's illegal and all those people who bought the product should file a lawsuit against the company. You should call your attorney general's office and include all of the reviews posted. I was going to purchase this product but have changed my mind, I'll stick with spanx.

• Al
      23rd of Nov, 2009

My husband purchased the kymaro jeans, I did not like the way they fit they were too big and baggy, plus my fat rolled on top of the band, the quality of the jean material is cheap. Also we returned both pairs of jean and was only credit for one pair of pants I would not recommend anyone to purchased anything from this company I too will be contacting the attorney general about this company. I will stick with my spanx.