Kymaro Body Shaper / Customers, beware!

Bought the kymaro body shapers this product is a ripp off does not do what it is suppose to they say the look is 10 to 20lbs. thinner instantly but that is not true it did nothing called to get a refund but they would only refund me one of the pieces a value of aprox. 39.95 there is a big difference from 90.12 and 39.95 they charged my account 90.12 on TV the commercial did not say that you could only return one piece most products you buy from the TV they tell you if not satisfied return for a full refund, I called the company at [protected] they will not give me a full refund so I told them I was going to post a complaint on the internet but they did not care so customers beware I got ripped off but guarantee it will not happen to me again.

Va

Comments

• Do
      27th of Feb, 2009

Thank you. I was just getting ready to purchase the product believing that it works as advertized. You have helpedme to make the right decision . No Kimora shaper for me

• Me
      5th of Apr, 2010

You should complain here http://www.bbb.org/ and here http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/index.shtml. I complained about a business and i got my money back including shipping the system really works!