Kymaro Body Shaper / What a scam

I suspected something was fishy when I saw the name they used for the product. It was meant to sound like Kimora Lee Simmons, the name behind the BabyPhat brand. I checked the offer on their website and whaddayaknaw? After paying a load of shipping and handling charges for EACH item ordered, including the so called "free" items, the grand total amounts to the price for buying two top and bottom sets. The S&H charges are ridiculously high - no way it would cost over $30 to pack and ship such a light package! Not to mention that getting the right size when it comes to body shaping gear is quite a gamble - hard to get it right without trying the items on.

Ladies, do yourselves a favour and keep your money! You'll find great body shapers at your local mall or on respectable stores' websites for less money and with much more decent return/exchange options.

Va

Comments

• Un
      27th of Jan, 2009

Boy are you right. The "free" items are not sent in the original size ordered, so you have paid 9.95 for each piece shipped in addition to the "pruchase" price. The problem-the "free" items are non refundable or returnable. I'm stuck with one full set that is three sizes too small. WHAT A WAIST!!!

• Pa
      9th of Mar, 2009

I was going to purchase this item, but I did have my doubts when the women purposely make their clothes look a mess before putting on this item. Of course they are walking with their tummies sucked in. But I do find that the cost to send something that weighs LESS than 16 oz. should NOT cost almost $10 to send. This is actually where these informercials make their money...with the shipping. I will look in the local malls, and surely I will find something comparable or better than what's advertised. The name of this item didn't fool me at all...pitiful, indeed!

• Ce
      30th of Mar, 2009

I'm so glad I read this first, before ordering. I was just about to. Not anymore. Thank you, all for the warnings. Let the buyer beware.

• Ta
      23rd of Apr, 2009

It's so hard already with the economy going bad, and see a company waiting for the wright person to rip-off
    there money and also receive a bad or not so good merchandise...Please ladies don't be scam...

• Ne
      13th of May, 2009

Tnank you all for this information. I was contemplating getting one for about 2 weeks and now and I have completely changed my mind. I would hate to recieve something in the mail that is too small or too big and then have to deal with some stupid return policy. This information was really helpful. Thank you.

• Bi
      19th of May, 2009

Thank you for the warning, I was going to order till I read your comments

• Ci
      30th of May, 2009

thank you all for the comments i was putting the check in the mail when i looked for the address and found your comments and tore it up thank you again you saved me some money

• Hb
      11th of Jun, 2009

GO TO MACYS ASK FOR A WAIST CINCHER OR A FULL BODY GIRDLE THEY WORK AND SHAPE UP LOOSE SKIN

23rd of Jun, 2009

On the commercial, in the before pictures, the women are obviously wearing the garments, one or two sizes SMALLER than in the after pictures. Notice how the length is longer etc in the after. Also, even their arms look thinner - air brushing, touch up etc. I was able to purchase something similar at WALMART for $14 which works very well. It starts just below the bust and I am going to get another one, as it really does smooth out my ridges, and rolls. etc. Before we had over our hard earned money, we should ALWAYS google the item(s) and see what other customers have to say.

• Si
      30th of Jun, 2009

I am SOOO glad that I read all this before I purchased this item. I only came upon this by accident. I was actually looking on the internet to find the website I could purchase this from, when I happened upon this complaint site. I guess that old saying is true, if it seems too good to be true, it usually is, and boy was this too good to be true!

• Ca
      7th of Jul, 2009

All I can say is Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. I'm attending a Body Magic presentation(Ardyss.com) in 2 days that offer many variations of body slimming under garments however their website doesnt reveal the prices so I decided to do a little homework and price shop before hand. I've been wanting to purchase this product for some time now after seeing the Kymaro Body Shaper infomercials and figured the price is much cheaper than what I've seen at Macy's & JC Penny's. I'm so glad that I decided to google this first. It's like that saying, "If it sounds too good to be true, then it usually is". I'm headed to wal-mart to check out their version.

• Bl
      8th of Jul, 2009

OMG! I had no idea that there were any complaints against the product. I, like almost everyone else, have seen the wonders that they offer on the infomercial to now see that it is not true I am greatful that I did not spend my money. Thanks you guys for the heads up.

• Ca
      14th of Jul, 2009

Every time I have heard about the garment people have complained about it rolling. I cannot stand for anything to roll. For the young lady who was going to the Body Magic presentation, I hope you really liked it. I have several of the garments and they are awesome! I also really like the Cranberry drink for the urinary track. Not what you will find in a department store. I got the high waist girdle for $90.00 and I don't want to leave home without it. I don't like stockings in the summer and I can finally go to church without all that giggle. The business and the garments are pleasantly surprising and work extremely well. I got mine from a girl named Qiana in Detroit. Give her a call if you are intersted - 313-282-4224.

• Tr
      17th of Jul, 2009

glad I didn't order one I was contemplating on getting this product I will continue wearing my Spanks!!

• Bo
      18th of Jul, 2009

I am an Ardyss International distributor and promise to provide excellent customer service. Please feel free to call me to order or join or to ask questions 706-951-3501 Taketra .

• Mi
      18th of Jul, 2009

Hello, my name is Michelle and I know this is a site for complaints, but I was reading the comments to research the product before I purchase anything. I live in New York and I am wondering if there are any distributors for Ardyss around my area. Also, if there is any other information that anyone would like to share about this product (good or bad), I would greatly appreciate that. You can contact me at

• Do
      6th of Aug, 2009

OMG!!! I was watching the informercial myself this morning while getting dressed. I was going to purchase the product; but, Im glad that I read the comments. I, surely, will not waste my money on this item. Thanks everyone - good looking out.

• Fi
      6th of Nov, 2009

Hi. I am an Ardyss Distributor. There is a garment out there for you. I too was interested in the Kymaro Shaper last year attending a wedding. Before I purchased the garment I was asked by a friend to model the Aryss Body Magic Shaper in a presentation. Being a "gotta see it to believe it" type person I modeled the garment, kept it on throught the remainder of the presentation and was SOLD! The fit, the feel, it truly works. If you have not found a distributor in the N.Y. area please feel free to contact me. My group & I will be in N.Y. after the holiday for a presentation just in time for a fitted garment for the Christmas & New Year holidays. I would love to share with you what a garment made the right way can do for you. Dee 704.560.9403

• Bo
      27th of Nov, 2009

BODY MAGIC FLATTENS THE TUMMY, LIFTS THE BUTT, THINS THE THIGHS AND LIFTS THE BREASTS. GARMENTS ARE $150.00 WITH GUARENTEED RESULTS. NO MOVING AND ROLLING. CALL 704.970.9574 FOR MORE DETAILS

WWW.ARDYSSLIFE.COM/JENNYJACKSON

• Al
      17th of Apr, 2010

well i just tried kymaro shaper hmmm it helps with extra skin on my abdomin from c section it makes my belly look much better with tight clothes of course it doesnt make me loose 8 inches that was ### from the infamercial but i do like it not love but like ugh i dont! like the shorts they are annoying and dont make a difference on my bottom i would say if ur like me and have a little bit of extra skin from pregnancy the top is worth getting but if ur just a fat ### u need to hit the gym believe me if i can loose 40 pounds so can you i have a 3 month old baby and going to college if i can getting my ### to exercise and watch my diet so can anyone else Iam not fat by the way