Kymaro Body Shaper / Do not order it

United States Review updated:
4.9
Kymaro "body shaper" is a terrible product that does not do any "shaping" nor support. Moreover, I developed an allergic reaction after 5 min of wearing this product. My skin covered by this product started itching and became red. It took a few days to heal my skin. The Company charges $10 per item shipping and handling and therefore the four items cost me $40 to ship although the items were shipped all in one small box costing about $4.00 to send by Priority Mail. Then, due to the fact that the I developed an allergic reaction, they needed to be returned for a full refund EXCEPT for the shipping and handling charge, which is where this company makes its money. These people are in the shipping and handling business, not the clothing business. I wish I would have read the on line reviews BEFORE I ordered the product.
Va

Comments

Je
  20th of Mar, 2009
I am an overweight woman who thanks the Good Lord for this product! It certainly does exactly what they say it does! I am blessed to have seen this commercial and took advantage of it. I will recommend this product to all my weight conscience friends. Definitely worth the investment. Lipo is thousands so this is worth the try.
Ja
  28th of May, 2009
Now I know that they're charging $10.00 each for shipping and handling of 4 items (although they're in one box), I am not going to order this product. This is rip-off and a total scam!

Thank you so much for the information.