Kymaro Body Shaper / Ladies BEWARE!!!

I received my Kymaro and spent $86.70. The material is NOT gentle on the skin and does not support my belly like the infomercial is shown. I am not fat, 5'5" 128 lbs but I do have some waves on my belly. When I wore it, it made the waves even worse! I tried calling to return and NO customer service just a voice service. They should mention when ordering that they only refund part of it which is $39.95. I purchased two sets, nude and black with bottoms. DON'T buy this product. You will be disappointed and you will not get full refund. I usually do my research when I buy a product. Stupid of me that I didn't do this first in the internet. If I found this site before buying it I would have saved my dollars. Now, who can I get a hold of to return this product with a full refund? Ladies BEWARE!!!

Bi

Comments

• Je
      9th of Nov, 2009

I bought this product two months ago. Product is fine, no complaints there. Two months later, this company charges my credit card for $19.95. I have emailed three times, only to get a form letter response telling me to find my answer in their FAQ.

The phone number is NEVER answered. You listen to music and “Your call is very important to us” for about 8 minutes, then you are given choices by number, press 1 to place an order, etc. Then a a recorded voice saying “I’m sorry, I did not hear your selection”, before it starts the whole recording over from beginning.

Do not do business with this company. They charge your card and are impossible to reach.

• La
      13th of Nov, 2009

Do not buy this product, it does'nt fit properly, they over charge you, it's just a gimmick, to take your money, and they will over charge your credit card.