Kymaro Body Shaper / Overcharged and got junk

United States Review updated:
To the person who responded abut enough already about the shipping scam... Enough my ***... Bj Global charges customers $6.95 for rush delivery and the customer thinks she or he is getting it faster. Not true... One of their employees with a spanish accent, told me they send it out Priority anyways and will receive it in about 3 days. so, you are charged 9.95 plus 6.95 for shipping. How about that? Now say enough already. Do not take up for this small shady company. I spoke with a manager there and she stated that they send priority. I think her name was Brandi. I heard it from the horses mouth. No pun intended... I am 56 years old and have a pouch and wanted to look good. The body shaper did not work...
Va

Comments

El
  20th of Nov, 2010
I bought the Kimora body shaper in Bed Bath & Beyond only because I didn't want to pay the shipping charges. At home I tried it on. I got the XL because I was a little plump at the time and wanted a smooth look to my clothes. To say the most: I couldn't get it over my hips and I was taking a size 16 dress at the time. It looked like a small to medium to me. But thinking I am a little smarter than the company, I went back to Bed Bath and got a refund...no questions asked. I didn't have to stress myself out fighting over the phone with a person that is paid to say one thing..." it is a wonderful product". We now know better. If you want to try the product yourself, look around for stores that sell "Seen on TV" products. CVS, Bed Bath & Beyond, Rite Aid, Walgreens. They wont' give you a hassle if you want to return it. Naturally save your receipt.