Kymaro Body Shaper / Fraud and scam

United States Review updated:
4.75
This is a rip off. Totally a scam. No not order this product. It does not fit at all. You will not get all your money back. All you will get is 39.99 back and not the 80.00 you paid. Do Not Order. Please contact your lawyer if you have been scammed by this company. My mother and sister ordered this product as well and they were very unsatisfied. The New Body Shaper does not fit. They make it look good on TV. This advertisement should be removed off of TV. Please do not order this product. FRAUD.
Va

Comments

Va
  25th of Jun, 2008

Kymaro Body Shaper - Total scam
Kymaro Body Shaper

This product is a total scam. They talk you into paying postage on your "free 3 piece body shaper" to keep if you don't like the first one and want to return it. Gee...I was jet lagged...no wonder I was sucked in/ If a consumer thinks the product is bad enough to return, why bother with paying around 50$ more free gifts. You can't even get the thing over your knees. Maybe that's how you n lose the weight. It’s an exercise in itself. When you finally get it up, no way is it tight enough to pull in inches in order to zip up your dream dress. No wonder all those poor people in the infomercial pull it on behind a fitting room curtain. The twig that tries it on exposed, doesn't need one. I am filing a complaint against company and call my credit card to remove charge.
De
  11th of Nov, 2008
I agree 100%! What I scam. This product is of the poorest material and made in China. It will not make you look an ounce thinner, it is bulky and bunches up. It does not make your posture better like in the comercial. They tell you you can take another body shaping top and two of the bottoms as a free gift and just pay the s&h fees. They charged me 39.95 for shipping & processing fees and said only the original shaper top that I purchased at 39.95 is refundable . They are getting $40 from everyone who gets caught in this scam! I wish I had looked into this product befor wasting my money!
Sa
  21st of Nov, 2008
I got rooked too! This is truely a scam. I gave the person that took my order my exact size info and I couldn't even get the body shaper ON!
That's what they are counting on I'm sure. And, if you return the body shaper you can't exchange the other three pieces so you are stuck with shapers that don't fit and are still out 40 bucks! I sure hope that some one organizes a class action suit because I really want in.
Di
  18th of Jan, 2009
I didn't check the internet before ordering and all these complaints are so true! What a piece of junk! They charged me $79.95 and when I returned it they credited my credit card with $39.95. They should NOT be allowed to run a business like this and should be investigated and closed down. Unbelievable that they can advertise something like that and get away with it. I have told everybody I know to NOT ORDER anything from them! I would like to be invovled in a class action law suit also!!! They should be prosecuted for fraud!!!
Ta
  21st of Jan, 2009
I just wanted to add that I am watching this infomercial on t.v. right now... if you watch it carefully, when the lady takes the first measurement she takes it down low - almost around the hips... but when they come out with the shaper on and the lady takes the second measurement, she takes it up higher around the rib area. Such a LIE... no wonder it seems as though they lost inches, she's measuring two totally different parts of the body. Of course the rib area is smaller than the hip area.

It's very sneaky what they are doing and, if you watch carefully you'll see what I'm talking about. I wouldn't order this either. What a scam and rip off!!!
Ta
  21st of Jan, 2009
If you watch the ad on t.v. carefully, the woman who does the measuring takes the first measurement around the hips almost - down below the waist. But after the lady puts the shaper on and they re-measure, the woman who measures puts the measuring tape up around the waist and rib area. No wonder they are getting two different measurements. Such a scam and rip off!
Jr
  22nd of Feb, 2009
Thanks for the heads up! I was searching Google for Kymaro's website in order to order the body shaper online when I happened upon the link for this site. I would've readily ordered the product (and would likely have been disappointed) had I not read the extensive complaint log featured here. I've opted instead to order a different body shaping product from a manufacturer I already trust. Thanks for convincing me not to squander my money by taking a chance on this company.
St
  5th of Mar, 2009
I am so glad that people post their true honest opinion on here because i was just now getting ready to click on the check out button and decided to look and see if there was a coupon code to help make the kymaro body shaper cheaper. Thats when i found this website. I will definitely NOT be ordering this product thanks to you all. You all just saved me from spending all of my birthday money. Thanks again to those bold enough or mad enough to express your anger on here to save others money.
Kt
  14th of Mar, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I also watched the infomercial and noticed that the lady measured in different part of the body. I was also thinking about ordering this but I'm glad I found this compliant site. Thank you very much for all your warnings.
Ve
  29th of Mar, 2009
Does anyone have an idea where to purchase an undergarment like Kymaros, especially the top portion with the crossed back
which aids in one's posture? I too have been wanting to purchase Kymaro Body Shaper, but I am reluctant do to all the
negative comments by unhappy customers!

Thanks!
Al
  15th of Apr, 2009
WOW! Thanks ladies for the heads up! I almost ordered the body shaper right up to the point of discount coupon. If I had not been searching online for a discount coupon code, I would have been another victim...I quickly closed my browser after reading this site!
Am
  16th of May, 2009
Thanks to all of you, you saved me from spending too much money on a pair of jeans made in China! Like Stacey, I was ready to click on check out but was looking for a promo code and ran across this site. I should have really known better! Thanks again!
Ro
  27th of May, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Thank you for the heads up too!! I was just going to order one for my daughter's wedding. You have saved me A LOT of money!!! Thanks again.
Mi
  30th of May, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
It's amazing what you can find when you aren't looking for it. Maybe it was fate that had me clicking on this website. I too was looking for the website or telephone number to order the kymaro body shaper. I have been looking for a body shaper that won't ride up and will hold me firm all over. I guess I am out of luck. I'm grateful to those of you for posting your comments and helping someone out who is on a restricted budget. If anyone has found a product that works, it would be great if you post where one can find that.

Thanks again!!
Ka
  6th of Jun, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I purchased the nude body suit and the black. Don't complain untill you have tried this: I too was devasted, I could not get it on, it looked like it was made for a barby doll. I called customer service and got a very nice woman on the phone.
She told me what to do...I will share it with you.
Before you try to get this garment on, wash in washer on gentle, with a little detergent and fabric softener.
DO NOT put in dryer. Lay flat to dry, and whala, put on from the bottom and pull up gently. It is great.
I only wish I had the resourses to order more, I am so satisfied with the results. I now have the shape I love.
Kohara@echoes.net. If you have any questions you can email me.
Kay Ohara
Carbondale, PA
Su
  8th of Jun, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I was going to order..however I won't now...guess the best way to get rid of those rolls and bumps is to diet and exercise...they always say if it sounds to good to be true, it usually is...thanks for all the feedback..you ladies have saved me money I can't really afford to loose...I don't really understand how the washing makes it fit.
Pa
  9th of Jun, 2009
Thank you, I was just fixing to purchase, but was looking for a discount code luckily I found this site instead and will not be purchasing! Thank you so much for saving me my money! I'm currently unemployed and interviewing and thought this would help me look better, but I can see now that it is just a waste of precious dollars! Thank you so much!!!
Ow
  9th of Jun, 2009
Thank you!! I was just about to purchase this item...I wanted to see if I could find a discount coupon code...I found all these complaints!! Thank you !!
To
  11th of Jun, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I too like everybody else was seconds away from ordering because of the infomercial went looking for a coupon code and clicked here. It looks cheap and I dont think washing it makes it fit but if that is the case then everytime you wash it, it will get looser and looser and viola ! you will need another one quick. No thanks I can't take the risk not in this economy. I think I'll just go to a department store like Macy's or Bloomingdales and try on a few body shapers they might be more money but at least I can try it on first before I buy them. Thanks for your true stories
Lo
  17th of Jun, 2009
I saw the infomercial a few weeks ago and decided I was going to look online to do some more research. I saw some great reviews and then I saw some really nasty ones. I contacted customer service and let them know that they were about to lose a potential customer because of the negative reviews. They transferred me to the customer service manager and she gave me a discount code that I could use if I ordered the shaper online that would give me free shipping. She said it was an 'exclusive deal' and that she didn't want me to get false pretenses about the shaper and encouraged me to try it. I bought the nude top ONLY because I was only going to test it out. I got free shipping and it only cost me $39.95 TOTAL...got it in a few days and I'm rather impressed with it. I'm not sure about the shorts, but I really do like the top and I'm glad I had the chance to try it out. I don't know if the discount code will work again, but feel free to try it. The website is www.ubuyez.com and the code the manager gave me is "NBSShippingW6", you just have to enter it in at checkout and it takes the shipping cost off. Hope it works for you ladies!