Kymaro/Body and bottom shaper / Fit of bottom shaper, processing fees, customer service

5 GoddardIrvine, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-596-2761
I ordered and received the New body shaper in nude for $39.95 and supposedly was allowed to receive the bottoms in nude and a black set for free. When I received the items I was charged $9.95 processing/handling for each item that was supposed to be free, plus $9.95 for shipping.
I wanted to return the products, and found information on the back of the invoice that the only returnable item is the New Body Shaper Top in nude.
I tried them on but the bottoms were so difficult getting on, and so tight around the waist (binding) that it made me physically ill to wear them for less than 2 hours!
When I discovered it was past the 30 days to return the top, I tried to call the customer service phone #[protected] to ask what I could do with the items I do not ever plan on using. Their message is a loop that continues to offer "press one for..., press two for..." and returns to the main menu without allowing you to talk to anyone. You get the picture.
Anyway now I have spent $79.95 on products that I don't want without any recourse. What an experience! I will never buy anything I see on a television infomercial again.
Thanks for allowing me to vent.
Chris

Comments

Un
  17th of Feb, 2009
It's impossible to speak with a human. My wife otdered the same products and the bottom shaper split at the seams the first time she tried to put them on.