[Resolved] Kyles Treos On eBay / HAVE NOT RECEIVED REFUND

1 6 Jonathon DriveNew Ulm, MN, United States Review updated:

I received the incorrect Treo product that I purchased and paid for via eBay and PayPal. I returned the Treo per the issued RMA, but have not received a refund.

• Resolution statement

Kyles Treos On eBay customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.

Da

More Kyles Treos On eBay Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ky
      27th of Jan, 2009

This is Kyles_Treos. We are very sorry for any inconveniences you have encountered in dealing with us. As you may or may not know, paypal limited our acct earlier this month, thus limiting us from printing out and shipping ANYTHING. We do not agree with the reason we were limited, but paypal really doesn't care. We know that many people did not receive there item and we apologize for this. Please file a paypal dispute if you did not receive your item, and you will get your money back. I would love to issue refunds, but paypal has prevented me from doing this as well. So the dispute is the only way. I hope this helps. Thanks

• Di
      2nd of Mar, 2009

This David Bergeman/Kyles Treos is a crook and a GD liar. I bought a phone "new" and when I recievied it, it looked like a crack-head junkie used it to beat a hoe. I contacted him and got a RMA# and sent it back. I didn't receive a refund and he pulled the" file with paypal and they will refund". I did not have a tracking number but he admitted to receiving it in a email . Paypal would not use this as evidence and denied the claim. Pay Pal is a rip off service who claims to protect the buyer f them . If I run across Kyles Treos I wil beat him so hard his ###ed friggin son will feel the pain and I will never use paypal again. I am tired of these rip off Indian week-end call-center using ###.