[Resolved] Kyles Treos On eBay / Not received item purchases

I purchased a cell phone using Ebay on January 10, 2009 . The seller is Kyle Bergemann with Kyles Treos. I noticed USPS tracking was not being updated. I emailed seller Jan 13, 14, 15, and 19. I never received a reply to my emails. I spoke to him on Jan 14th and he assured me the issue between him and Ebay would be resolved. I left 2 other voice messages on his phone. He never replied to any of my messages/emails. I tried in good faith to resolve this problem. All I wanted was the cell phone I purchased. Luckily, I purchased the product using PayPal. I have filed a claim and hope that I will get my money back. It will take PayPal 2-3 weeks to go through the process. Ebay as of 1/20/09 2:15 p.m. has removed my listing stating the seller is no longer a registered Ebay user. BEWARE! I had chosen this seller because he had (at the time) 99% positive feedback, he was a Power Seller (with a number of 4785) and had been with Ebay since 2004. I have yet to file a complaint with Ebay. I have to wait until day 11 before I can do so.

• Resolution statement

Kyles Treos On eBay customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.

Lt

More Kyles Treos On eBay Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Kc
      21st of Jan, 2009

I just baught a treo from kyles it has been five days he has never sent me an email for a tracking number. im hoping i get the phone tommrow i thought i would get it today. i emailed him twice and didnt get nothing back. you may have to help me file a complaint with paypal and get my money back because i dont know how too. i couldnt even find the number for kyles treos either if you have that it would be useful to me. If i get screwed over on this iam going to be ticked. its funny too because he has nothing but good reviews from everyone. i wonder if his business is going to ### so he deciding to screw people over. glad i found that you had a problem to. i mean its bad but its nice too know something maybe going on.

• Rh
    Kyles Treos On Ebay - Failure to Ship item
    Kyles Treos on Ebay
    6 Jonathon Drive
    New Ulm
    Minnesota
    kylestreos.com

Ordered a Troe in Mid December.
    Received a unit that was not working.
    Was Sent a RMA via UPS with Tracking Number
    RMAed unit was received/signed by Mr Bergman on 1-5-2009
    Mr Bergman sent me a USPS tracking number but never shipped a unit
    I have sent over 10 emails and called 5+ times.

He has not returned any calls and has not replied to any emails.

• Bh
      21st of Jan, 2009

I hade the exact came problem. i ordered and never got it. i was very dissapointed because i was looking forward to a new cell phone and now i am kind of reluctant to buy another one from ebay. could you give me the contact information for the guy that i bought it from.. the Kyle Bergemann i would really appricate it thanks much

• Ih
      21st of Jan, 2009

Same thing. bought a treo 650 on jan 16, it was never mailed, it's not up on my won page in my summary, there is nowhere to find tracking info, and kyle doesn't actually answer his emails, he just has an auto reply that says he'll get back to me in 48 hrs. that was 3 days ago. im opening a paypal dispute today, and posting complaints everywhere i can find a mention of this dirty company.

• Yg
      21st of Jan, 2009

I bought a T-Mobile Sidekick Danger for $130 on january 12th from this guy same thing happened after purchasing it say the listing is no longer available on EBAY even though it said more than 10 available. I have emailed this ### over 5 times and have heard nothing I opened up a dispute with paypal and advised them this guy is a complete fraud lately if you read what other peoples comments they have pointed he dosen't respond to emails and a lot of people have not gotten their merchandice I will continue to bash this relentlessly so nobody buys anything else from this crook!

• Lt

Kyles Treos - Support
    Kyle Bergemann. Kyle’s Treos. 6 Jonathon Drive. New Ulm, MN 56073. Email: customersupport@kylestreos.com. Phone: 507-217-1741. TREOS · BLACKBERRY ...
    www.kylestreos.com/support.html - 5k - Cached - Similar pages

If you paid by PayPal, contact them to file a complaint.

• Re
      22nd of Jan, 2009

Kyle's Treos has been removed from EBay and no longer a registered user. Telephone number has been disconnected and he will not even respond to inquiries via his website URL. The USPS tracking number that he provided was bogus. This guy is PURE fraudulent.
    He even had to audacity to send an e-mail out after I paid for my item stating to not leave any form of neutral or negative feedback and it truly had threatening undertones!

I have filed my complaint with PayPal; however, I am not optimistic about a resolve. Unfortunately I have dealt with deadbeats in the past and had to resort to filing complaints with PayPal. It is truly a 100% mechanized system with no human intervention.

• Lt
      22nd of Jan, 2009

To all those who have paid with PayPal, please file a claim. It will send a message to PayPal about Kyles Treos.

I noticed on my PayPal, the name listed is David Bergemann. I don't know if that means anything. However, the name listed for Ebay is Kyle Bergemann.

Don't give up. PayPal will have to reimburse us and go after Bergemann.

Yes, the phone number listed is not working. They must have disconnected it either today or yesterday. It was working a couple of days ago.

23rd of Jan, 2009

Exactly the same problem as all the rest. Bought a Verizon 6800 on January 9th. The local phone company says the phone number (507-354-5136) is no longer a working number. It was working earlier. TAXES AT THAT ADDRESS LIST DAVID AND SUSAN BERGEMANN AS THE OWNERS OF 6 JONATHAN DR, NEW ULM, MN.56073. There must be alternate numbers for those names.

Kyle Bergemann seems to be a child's name.

There is no business license to Kyle's Treos.

The address is a residential address according to a local dentist.

I was sent a Treo 700W.
    Once I had it I found that one of the two boards in the phone was a 700W and the other a 700W. The OS was not Verizon as said in the auction. I returned the phone and then lost all contact.

Paypal claim was made. If no refund is received I will take the next step as I recommend you all do and that is contacting the NEW ULM Police department at 507.233.6750 and file an Internet Fraud complaint.

I have received good results in the past this way with dead beats like this.

23rd of Jan, 2009

Here is some more info on this guy.

/URL removed/

Here is a small update.
    I sent an email informing him I was going to contact his Police departments and got an email back with a new number 507-217-0327. Hope this helps some of you. He said I will be getting my money back through Paypal. We'll see.

24th of Jan, 2009

Recived my refund from him.
    Looks like the promis of Police action gets his responce.

24th of Jan, 2009

With my refund I just got an even better deal on a phone from another seller on eBay. So I am now a happy claim of my outcome. Not what I had to go through. Just the final result at last. I do hope the rest of you have more luck then you have had. And hope what little info I have assed on helps you.

24th of Jan, 2009

Oh I should add the email address that has been working for me was kyles_treos@yahoo.com

25th of Jan, 2009

So sad that it sounds like some nasty scammer has latched on to a poor high school student and was selling his wares wither using this poor kids account, or having the kid sell the items for him. I can only imagine what this family is suffering through at the moment. Will post if I get any further info from him or any other source.

Sandy

25th of Jan, 2009

Ok, I emailed him at kyles_treos@yahoo.com and informed I was giving a couple of days to solve the problem and then I would be contacting the New Ulm Police department at 507.233.6750 to let them know how he was involved in Internet Fraud. Within a few hours I received an email back stating I would receive a full refund. Within another hour, I receieved an email from Paypal that a refund was issued (pending the funds clearing his account). We'll see if the funds ever hit my account. I will post back to let you all know the outcome. Thanks Keith for all the help!!

Sandy

• Al
      26th of Jan, 2009

I also was able to reach him at kyles_treos@yahoo.com. I told him my intentions of also contacting the police department, and he told me not to do it, but rather issue a chargeback with my credit card company. I've replied telling him that it is unacceptable. If he doesn't make it right, I will be contacting his local police - this is ridiculous

• Mm
      27th of Jan, 2009

I sent an email to kyles_treos@yahoo.com and threatened action with the new ulm police dept. I really hope this works. I've never been scammed on ebay before. I'm usually very diligent before I buy. I hope to hear back from him soon about a refund. I bought a xv6800 and it didn't work correctly when I received it. So I sent it back with the RMA# that was provided by Kyle (the only actual email response I received from him). I've heard nothing from that point on and have sent 7 or 8 emails. I just want my money back.

• Ky
      27th of Jan, 2009

This is Kyles_Treos. We are very sorry for any inconveniences you have encountered in dealing with us. As you may or may not know, paypal limited our acct earlier this month, thus limiting us from printing out and shipping ANYTHING. We do not agree with the reason we were limited, but paypal really doesn't care. We know that many people did not receive there item and we apologize for this. Please file a paypal dispute if you did not receive your item, and you will get your money back. I would love to issue refunds, but paypal has prevented me from doing this as well. So the dispute is the only way. I hope this helps. Thanks