KyaZoonga / Fraudulent charging of tickets

1 India Review updated:

This is a fraudulent site that does not provide you with an order confirmation number for the transactions made online. Also if you try to contact them on +[protected] no one answers. Once you order tickets online the same does not get processed however your account gets charged for the same.

Mi

Comments

Mi
  3rd of Nov, 2008

I bought CYG ticket from www.kyazoonga.com. They have charged multiple times for single transaction. Now I have to run around for getting refund

As
  13th of Nov, 2008

I tried to book 4 movie tickets at Cinemax Theatre, Sion, Mumbai for the 8.30p.m. show on 7.11.08 thro' Kyazoonga.com.They debited my Credit Card twice with the cost of tickets (Rs.382.47 each time totalling to Rs.764.94)but no tickets were issued.I got the message that the transaction could not be processed.I have written mails to them but no response.Similarly phone-calls to them on 26375659 and 40647500(this tel. No. obtained from Just Dial) get no response.Is Kyazoonga a fake site?If so, how is it that respected people like Ms.Kiran Bedi are publicised to be in their Board?Can anyone help me in recovering my amount?

Su
  20th of Feb, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

They did the same to me. I clicked on submit button after entering my card details, it shows that it is processing then it returns to the same page. I have sent an e-mail to their support. I also sent a complaint note on their "Contact Us" link. After reading your comments, I have a strong suspicion that I will not get my money back.

Ar
  16th of Mar, 2009

Yes Even the same with me.. I tried to book moview ticket, but I didnt receive any confirmation number but amount ahs been debited twice from my acouont. Is tehre any way to lodge complain against this?

Ro
  29th of May, 2009

Folks, I have used a lot of e-commerce sites, and the problems usually occur at the payment gateway and credit cards. I was charged twice, but that was because i clicked on Submit twice, and I wrote to kyazoonga using their contact us link. they got back to me within a day and in a few days time, the money was reversed as well.

Su
  2nd of Jul, 2009

I used this website for booking tickets, even I didnot get any confirmation but amount got debited from my account. Never ever I will book tickets online. Got a good lesson.I suggest not to book tickets online.

Jh
  13th of Jul, 2009

I used this website for booking tickets, even I didnot get any confirmation but amount got debited from my account. that too 3 the total amt was 2981 trying to get the reversal on the same from them .

Mo
  11th of Aug, 2009

I agree with the comments posted above. It is indeed a fraudulent site which debits amounts from your credit card and also the movie tickets do not get confirmed. I also had gone through the same. While booking the tickets from this site, I encountered an error, but after a month I got my Amex credit card statement with the details of Rs.946 being debited from my a/c by KYASOONGA site.
It needs to be banned so that the owner of this fraudulent site dont mint money by fooling the public. The owners of Kya zoonga should be sued and sent behind bars...

Sd
  7th of Feb, 2011

Same for me.. I wanted to buy ticket for Bryan Adams show through NetBanking. My account got debited but no ticket for me. They are not picking the damned phone also..

Sh
  9th of Feb, 2011

Same here.. amount got deducted.. no ticket confirmation.. the customer care does not respond.. Help!

Ch
  15th of Feb, 2011

i have also tried to book the ticket for the bryan admas show that was suppose to be held on 15th feb 2011 but my amount of arond 4270 was deducted but never received nay ticket or mail. Aftre the payment was processed no page was displayed but the amount was deducted.
tried calling them severl times but its just fake cust support.
Dropped even 10-12 mails but received only one reply from them that my transaction was not complte i should buy a new ticket.
This is purly cheating. Kya zoonga is a fraud company . i am y sekf from the it world i have my own it firm. i will definitly take some serius action against this company.

Pr
  4th of Mar, 2011

I tried to book 2 tickets for India and England Match on 25.02.2011.
First time when I tried to book two tickets it shows "transaction failed".
So I tried for second time transaction is successful.
Where as in my Credit Card statement the amount is deducted for both failed and successful transaction.
I got successful transaction and confirmation only once, but erroneously amount deducted two times from my account. Now I don't know how I get back amount from them

De
  5th of Jun, 2011

I have purchased 4 ticketfor 6 pm show dated 5-6-11 at fame cinema
Highland park
(ready) through www. kyazoonga .com, an amount of Rs 746.18 was also
debited from my Axis bank a/c at 2 PM, but till now I have not
received the e- ticket .

Please Help, i want the refund of the money.

Debdutta Purkayastha
Contact Details-cell no 9748708691
Mail Id-debdutta.dp@gmail.com

Va
  6th of Aug, 2015

I have booked three tickets for the kabaddi league match on 16 Aug 2015(Puneri Paltan v Dabang Delhi and Jaipur Pink Panthers v Bengal Warriors).Ticket amount was Rs.1924.26 [name on debit(sbi bank) card - VAIBHAV SHEWALE .date of transaction-3 august.Once I finished the booking activity, I did not receive any confirmation ticket to my e-mail or phone or confirmation in the web itself. But the money has got transferred to the kyazoonga.com. I tried to get the details using the option 'reprint confirmation' on your website.But couldn't get any reply.Please help me to get the possible solution on this.[please do not publish my name or other details]. email id-vaibhavs1@yahoo.in ph no - 7709819217 Hope I will get the best possible solution. Thanks and Regards, vaibhav

Ad
  4th of Aug, 2017

Wow some people are just really clueless. technical errors happen all the time and kyazoonga is a huge site with tons of traffic. things are bound to happen. my card was charged but i didn't actually get any tickets. had something to do with details not matching which was my mistake. sometimes technical issues can happen but when i emailed them there customer service team was amazing. they responded right away and were very helpful. i got my money back just fine so i don't understand why all of you are calling them frauds. find something better to do.