KyaZoonga / Tickets were not booked but amount debited from credit card

1 India Review updated:

I had booked 2 ticket for movie 'Harry Potter Deathly Hollows Part-1' on 21/11/2010. I couldn't got tickets as it was saying that 'communication error'. However tickets amount has been deducted from my credit card.

Comments

• 23
      24th of Nov, 2010

Why would you book movie tickets online? Dude, it seems to me that you just need to buy tickets AT THE THEATER.

• Ky
      24th of Nov, 2010

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We instructed the banks to credit the money to your account the very next day. Please check with your bank as to when the amount will show up as every bank has a different credit cycle.

Please note, this problem occurs on all e commerce sites in India because of slower internet connections and interfaces.

Thanks for using KyaZoonga

KyaZoonga Customer Service

• Bh
      25th of Nov, 2010

I got money back...thx

• Ji
      13th of Feb, 2011

ticket not booked but debited from credit card for bryan adams live concert i ve book 4 tickets

• Ji
      13th of Feb, 2011

plz help me what to do now just 1 day remain

15th of Feb, 2011

i have also tried to book the ticket for the bryan admas show that was suppose to be held on 15th feb 2011 but my amount of arond 4270 was deducted but never received nay ticket or mail. Aftre the payment was processed no page was displayed but the amount was deducted.
    tried calling them severl times but its just fake cust support.
    Dropped even 10-12 mails but received only one reply from them that my transaction was not complte i should buy a new ticket.
    This is purly cheating. Kya zoonga is a fraud company . i am y sekf from the it world i have my own it firm. i will definitly take some serius action against this company.

• Am
      21st of Feb, 2011

Complaint 1

Dear sir,

I booked tickets for four with my citibank card for 24 th feb match in delhi . Approval no for transaction by my citibank card was 720631 dated 23 jan 2011 for the amount of Rs 2654.06 .

No Confirmation ID was received .
    No confirmation has been recieved on my mobile or email.
    I am yet to recieve the tickets.
    Please help.

Please confirm.

Ritu Kohli
    Mobile - 9891118939
    E-Mail - [protected]@bol.net.in

Complaint 2

Dear sir,

I booked tickets confirmaiton Id 10004872 100032-KZ200097442 for two with my citibank card for 24 th feb match in delhi at rate of Rs 575/ticket.
    No confirmation has been recieved on my mobile or email.

Please confirm.