Kwik Trip — holiday hours
I heard around the block that kwik star are all about family and provide as much help for them as possible in times of need. As I walk into one of my local stores i noticed a sign that said all hours for christmas and christmas eve will not be changed but if you're all about family im a little confused. Shouldn't these people be aloud to celebrate with there family too? I understand being open for some of the day so people can get some last mintue shopping done but all day is taking away from the opportunity to spend with there family.
Concered guest Mary Johnston.
More Kwik Trip Complaints & Reviews
- Kwik Trip / Kwik Star - karuba gold and refillable mugs
- Kwik Star - rude 
- Kwik Trip Store - rude tone and rude body language
- Kwik Trip - I have a complaint about an employee 
- Kwik Trip - Manitowoc - cashier error/payment
- Kwik Trip / Kwik Star - never any food out
- Kwik Trip / Kwik Star - employee at new ulm mn location
- Kwik Trip / Kwik Star - st joseph mn 56374. slushie rotation
- Kwik Trip / Kwik Star - sexual harassment/managers blowing down customers
- Kwik Trip / Kwik Star - poor customer service