Kwik Kar Lube And Tune / bill
I HAVE SWITCH MY SERVICE FROM NPC TO AMIGO ENERGY ABOUT 3 MONTH AGE BACK IN APRIL. TAKES UNTILL NEXT METER READING TO PROCESS.
I Just after 10 day of service I receive cancellation notice. Contract was 13.9 kwh they billed me more like 16. Kwh. And then I compliant about it they did not want hear. Next month bill was billed me 24.9 kwh for about $2400.00 in electrical bill that just for 30 days. You kidding me this company branch the contract don’t believe any thing they say. I am going to sue them under DPAT.
More Kwik Kar Lube And Tune Complaints & Reviews
- Kwik Kar Lube & Tune Cypress Texas - Fraud & Deception
- Kwik Kar - Argyle - shoddy service 
- Kwik Kar - horrible place 
- Kwik Kar - service
- Kwik Kar Lube & Tune - overpriced and scam artists
- Kwik Kar - inspection
- Kwik Kar - brake service
- Kwik Kar - state of texas inspection
- Kwik Kar - oil change/glove compartment
- Kwik Kar - oil change and inspection