Kwality Walls Ice Creams / Poor quality!

1 India Review updated:

The quality control of Kwality Walls Ice Creams in Delhi appears to be slipping rather badly. Ice Creams purchased on 25 Nov 07 from vendor in NOIDA (No V 0642) were found to be having defective manufacture where the sticks of the ice creams were incorrectly attached leading to the requirement of throwing away the ice creams since one could not consume these after opening.

Hs

Comments

• Vi
      9th of Jan, 2008

Hi,

I purchase a brick of Butterscotch and when we open it to eat... there was no cashunuts or almonds inside, it was all plain like a Vanilla brick... i still have a half brick with me as a sample... so would request you to please collect and replace it.

Thanks

Vikram
    09811601495.

• Vk
      15th of Apr, 2008

IT COULD BE DUE TO IMPROPER PRESERVATION OWING TO INADEQUATE TEMPERATURE INSIDE THE FREEZER. THE PRODUCT ESPECIALLY.. BUTTERSCOTCH IS THE BEST I HAVE TASTED SOFAR.

27th of Jul, 2008

I bought a feast ice cream for my son today. when he opened it there was no chocolate round the outside the ice cream, witch meant he could not have it as it was all over the rapper and 90% of the feast fell on the ground.

• Yo
      24th of Jun, 2011

i have buy a casata from a delhi -110006 vender on 24 june 2011 and he gave me a ice cream which taste such a bad flavour and smell and aftwards i saw that it was expired in 28may 2011 and the vender is saying he can`t do anything he get these type of expired ice cream daily . please do some thing about .

revv

16th of Apr, 2013

complain against the supply of kwality walls ice cream which is very irregular in GOA calangute foesarvodaya restaurant.

16th of Apr, 2013

sir i feel very much ashamed to complain of the company for which i have very high respect and of whose success story i read most of the time can't understand on the economics times .sir it's very sad to tell you that i am being haressed and a very rude treatment is given by your company official to me without any fault o me and this though i complain to all your people who are head here in Goa but still no action was taken it look's like all are hand in gloves can't understand why .sir i wrong to tell a person what he is doing is not right and if you try to correct them they haress you and say we will stop bussines with you .i hope sir my complain will fall into a right person hand and a appropriate action will be taken place against the people who have no love and respect for the company they work for. sir i am the owner of the sarvodaya restaurant in GOA who have a big dream of becoming a successful enter. i look at your company for my inspiration and was very much let down by the tretament given by your people.sir my phone number is;7709639230. waiting for a positive action . sarita naik