Kuwait Airways / wheelchair request
I recently traveled for the first time in Kuwait Airways, and had requested for the wheel chair when I booked the tickets. I got the wheel chair only at the start of my journey. In the stop over at Kuwait airport and at the final destination Delhi Airport I did not get the wheel chair. It was very very hard for me to walk and very inconvenient. I requested the staff at the airport for the wheel chair and even told them that I have the request on my ticket but no one paid attention to it or tried to help me. I did not expect this kind of service from Kuwait airways. Really very disappointing. My ticket details are as below:
Name : Vimlesh Verma
Airline Reservation Code: MI3K7F(KU).
Departure: JFK to DEL on 17th Nov 2016
Return: DEL to JFK on 29th Nov 2016
I could not even go the lounge at Kuwait airport. I have the priority pass card.
Again its a humble request to please provide me the wheel chair on my return journy at all the stop over airports. I would really appreciate a call back or reply on my email ([protected]@gmail.com / +[protected]).
More Kuwait Airways Complaints & Reviews
- Kuwait Airways - airline ticket cancellation charge 
- Kuwait Airways - delayed / lost baggage 
- Kuwait Airways - refund 
- Kuwait Airways - lost luggage 
- Kuwait Airlines - lost baggage 
- Kuwait Airways - Delay baggage & damage baggage
- Kuwait Airways - lost & found department
- Kuwait Airways - lost luggage
- Kuwait Airways - theft from baggage and luggage damaged 
- Kuwait Airways - laptop claim : rfp 9696 (seized at kuwait airport cause unable to switch on due to battery drainage)