Kuwait Airwaysstaff at islamabad airport

My parents travelled to Pakistan for vacations via Kuwait airways with a return ticket. Due to some personal reasons in Kuwait I had to rebook their seats earlier. The changes were almost the cost of a new ticket. Considering it a travel season I had no issues. While they were returning the Kuwait airways staff in Islamabad Airport including "Khatija" and a young guy on the counter misbehaved due to my mother's hearing disability and asked my father if it was a fake passport and visa. Not reacting to their harresment he stayed calm. She then asked to get a medical certificate from the Airport authorities. Living all his life in kuwait and not knowing such procedures he asked he about where he could get that. Her response was hell. Anyways the Porter helped them get to the test center and thus completed the process. They waited in the lane again to get their boarding pass. She checked the document and got them the pass. While waiting for the plane which was delayed this lady again approached and asked my dad wait till the last cause my mother is on a wheel chair. They waited on the enterence till all passengers were onboard. She then wrote a note and handed it to a staff member and told him to deliver it to the pilot. The pilot then sent back a note to her.
She approached my parents and told my father that the pilot does not wants an dead passenger on board. Hearing this my father got angry and lost his temper, he tried to force himself in but the young local KwtAirways staff member pushed him back hitting the glass and shattering it. Not even caring about his injuries they shut the doors. The security monitoring the area along with other aviation staff requested Kuwait airways staff to load the passengers but Khatija said that my 70 year old parents were a threat to the flight.
My first step is to expect Airlines to hold responsibility and deal with the issue legally.
My father was left bleeding and my disabled mother on the wheel chair shocked. She is still under trauma and keeps repeating they will kill us. I will be defiantly meeting these people personally within a few day. The CCTV records prove the incident and avation laws forbids such behavior.
Awaiting your response.
E-ticket #229-[protected]/ 3.
12/feb 2018

Ka
Feb 19, 2018

Comments

• Fa
      May 08, 2018

Hi. Kindly drop your contact details here if possible as she did something like this to me a month ago. Tried to complaint here but didn’t get any results.
    May be together someone listens us and take some actions against her.

• Fa
      May 08, 2018

Or you can contact me at +[protected]

•   May 27, 2018

The detaled reply along with the possibilities of the compensation was sent to you a week ago